Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Out of interest, can anyone DM me saying how much you've paid for your tickets in the away end. I would greatly appreciate it.

Just want to compare what I could be paying to what others have paid.

I've got 3 all at face value

Lucky git!

I know  :D always comes down to who you know! However the Everton guy that got me the tickets got 29 at the same time and was charged £5.00 booking fee and £5.00 postage fee for every ticket even though they all arrived in the same envelope!

I know  :D always comes down to who you know! However the Everton guy that got me the tickets got 29 at the same time and was charged £5.00 booking fee and £5.00 postage fee for every ticket even though they all arrived in the same envelope!

29 tickets?!!!!

I know :D always comes down to who you know! However the Everton guy that got me the tickets got 29 at the same time and was charged £5.00 booking fee and £5.00 postage fee for every ticket even though they all arrived in the same envelope!

Has he got any left

Yea he's part of some Everton supporters group and organises all their away fixtures, I did try for the 29 but happy with the 3

Same here, if 3 can be picked up that would be amazing.

Sorry I did well getting the 3! If I do hear of any more I will let you know

Thank you. If you can get hold of two for me that would be amazing. Maybe he knows someone else selling some?

I just got offered two tickets in the away end for £280+. The guy said another member on here had offered him that and if I could offer more I could have the tickets. I said I would give him face value. It looks like I will not be going to the game as I am unwilling to pay stupid money to people who are willing to extort fellow football fans. I know if the roles were reversed I would not be selling to other football fans like this - no matter how tempting it might be.

The irony is that if all Leicester fans stood their ground then no one would have to pay this money. I could pay the money but I will not. The fans spend their time complaining about the price of tickets at grounds up and down the country (with banners and walkouts etc) and then when it comes to it and the power is in their hands they become everything that they complain about by either extorting fellow fans or paying those inflated prices that the average fan cannot afford.

I just got offered two tickets in the away end for £280+. The guy said another member on here had offered him that and if I could offer more I could have the tickets. I said I would give him face value. It looks like I will not be going to the game as I am unwilling to pay stupid money to people who are willing to extort fellow football fans. I know if the roles were reversed I would not be selling to other football fans like this - no matter how tempting it might be.

The irony is that if all Leicester fans stood their ground then no one would have to pay this money. I could pay the money but I will not. The fans spend their time complaining about the price of tickets at grounds up and down the country (with banners and walkouts etc) and then when it comes to it and the power is in their hands they become everything that they complain about by either extorting fellow fans or paying those inflated prices that the average fan cannot afford.

Welcome to life  ;)

Each or in total?

Each or in total?

Total. I am pretty sure he could get more. If you are interested then you will probably get a message from him in a minute as he must be reading the forum. If you get them then enjoy the game.

Total. I am pretty sure he could get more. If you are interested then you will probably get a message from him in a minute as he must be reading the forum. If you get them then enjoy the game.

I agree with your sentiment - but this is no different to a sold out music concert. it sucks, but that is capitalism.

Archived