Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Gulp. There's no way of getting tickets for this is there?

Should anyone hear of anything id appreciate a pm

I don't think there is - i'm gutted as well. I'm so tempted to just travel up anyway just on the off chance that I could potentially get a ticket somewhere... theres always going to be someone who doesn't turn up at some point..... never know....

Noticed a lot of posts doing the rounds lately saying people wont pay over face value...... but will donate to charity, is that not the same as saying do me the tickets and I will buy the scarf your selling with them for X amount? I would happily donate 1K to charity for 3 tickets in the home end lol

Looking for 1 or 2 tickets. Been members since moving to KP and were supporters club members at FS and stood/sat in the supporters club enclosure. Have been watching us for 30 years and my dad 55 years. Have missed out so far and looking for anything. I can show ticket stubs from away games like Southend and Barnsley and home games such as Burton in the cup etc. If anyone can help, please PM.

I have a slightly different offer if anyone has a spare Everon ticket(s). I'm a web designer and would build a website in return for a ticket. I normally charge around 1k for a site. If interested get in touch and I can show you examples of my work. If you have a business and need a site this could be a great offer.

I've been sharing a season ticket this year and I've drawn the short straw for the last match :(

Still looking for 3 tickets together in the home in. Found 3 hospitality ones for £1200 on a website.... but when I rang to buy them they had just sold them. Does make you wonder how many really do go to corporates though. Either way... still hoping and dreaming for a miracle. Please PM

Still looking for 3 tickets together in the home in. Found 3 hospitality ones for £1200 on a website.... but when I rang to buy them they had just sold them. Does make you wonder how many really do go to corporates though. Either way... still hoping and dreaming for a miracle. Please PM me or text / whats app - 07805765057

I would be careful spending that kind of money on tickets... could end up spending your money and receiving no tickets at all.

I would be careful spending that kind of money on tickets... could end up spending your money and receiving no tickets at all.

Exactly anyone prepared to pay over the odds on tickets with no garuntee is asking for all they get.

Totally agree... lot of money to spend and a LOT of research was done before hand lol, if I wasnt 100% I would rather spend the money and buy a massive TV and sound system and pretend im there. I have had plenty of offers.... but they all seem dodgy. Plenty of people I feel will sadly end up being ripped off :/

The more I think of this the less keen I am in sitting with the Everton fans. If you think about it...3,000 Toffees drinking all day...pissed off with Martinez before the match and even more so after hopefully, then 200 opposition fans unable to contain themselves during the game or after...it...COULD...be a recipe for a bit of fisticuffs.

The more I think of this the less keen I am in sitting with the Everton fans. If you think about it...3,000 Toffees drinking all day...pissed off with Martinez before the match and even more so after hopefully, then 200 opposition fans unable to contain themselves during the game or after...it...COULD...be a recipe for a bit of fisticuffs.

Exactly how I'm feeling. Beggars can't be choosers apparently, but I'm now only interested in tickets in the home end. Chances of that happening now are remote to say the least.

Archived