Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Sadly... whilst people are paying the money... they will stay at that price. I bought 3. Seems the going rate is 250 each on twitter. Its crazy, I admit its crazy....however, it will be the one and only time at a guess it will happen.  Its modern day fans, I was at filbert street from the 80s along with 6-7000 others, through the 90s also.... never a full house (rarely anyway) I had a season ticket for 20 years as it was easier for me. I moved away 7 years ago, still never really had issues getting tickets until last season....where all of a sudden, 12-15000 extra home fans appear from no where!! Sadly its the premier league. I can assure you if in 2 years we were back in the championship.... crowds would drop back to around 20k. Bad times for the genuine fan :/

I managed to get 3 tickets through Twitter. I agree with the sentiment of a lot of what has been said but we've gone and won the freaking Premier League and the opportunity to see us presented with the trophy alongside my Dad simply overrides any principals around touts, inflated ticket prices etc. This may well be a once in a lifetime opportunity and will be a moment to savour with my old man who I've watched Leicester with for nearly 25 years.

I managed to get 3 tickets through Twitter. I agree with the sentiment of a lot of what has been said but we've gone and won the freaking Premier League and the opportunity to see us presented with the trophy alongside my Dad simply overrides any principals around touts, inflated ticket prices etc. This may well be a once in a lifetime opportunity and will be a moment to savour with my old man who I've watched Leicester with for nearly 25 years.

unfortunately not everybody has the luxury of forking out £200 plus on one ticket 

Toffee in peace here

I have 6 tickets available in the away end if there are any takers. Drop me a pm.

Big congratulations on the title guys

PM'd you Paul.

I just got offered two tickets in the away end for £280+. The guy said another member on here had offered him that and if I could offer more I could have the tickets. I said I would give him face value. It looks like I will not be going to the game as I am unwilling to pay stupid money to people who are willing to extort fellow football fans. I know if the roles were reversed I would not be selling to other football fans like this - no matter how tempting it might be.

The irony is that if all Leicester fans stood their ground then no one would have to pay this money. I could pay the money but I will not. The fans spend their time complaining about the price of tickets at grounds up and down the country (with banners and walkouts etc) and then when it comes to it and the power is in their hands they become everything that they complain about by either extorting fellow fans or paying those inflated prices that the average fan cannot afford.

Supply and demand mate,

Unfortunately people will pay it even if you won't,

All comes down to how much you think it's worth to see us lift the premier league trophy

Does anyone have ten spare tickets? Preferably together. Me and my friends want to go to our first ever Leicester game but can't get tickets.

Will pay face value or cheaper...

You should easily get 10 together no problem lol

Hi,

Just a massive plea, I had to give up my season ticket last season due to work commitments and I'm desperate to go on Saturday and with my disability it's a struggle to go at times. I would be grateful if anyone has a ticket to sell because I'm absolutely desperate to go on Saturday.

Thank you.

41 years of mainly hurt following the Foxes

Relegation and Forest winning the title 

Cup semi final heartbreak at Villa Park

Final day safety in 86

Followed by more relegation and the wilderness years

Play off heartbreak at Wembley two years running

Play off delight in 94 & 96

The O'Neill years inc two league Cups and brief European ventures

More wilderness years and third level football

The rest is history - can anyone help me see history - one or two tickets required for Saturday - contact me on 07802 207026

Does anyone know how the tickets for corporate boxes work?

Have been offered two tickets in a corporate box owned by a guy in Manchester who rents boxes and resells tickets at various grounds (and makes a good living out of it apparently).

He says the people who had the box for the last home game still have the "master ticket" (or whatever it is called) for the Everton game and he is waiting for it back. When he gets it back he can get me two tickets plus 3 of his Everton mates.

None of this makes sense. No money has changed hands yet so I am not out of pocket.

How does the corporate box ticket system work?  

Archived