Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

If you're silly enough to put your mobile number on a public forum it shouldn't be up to the mods to protect you from the consequences. 

Have to agree. Throwing your mobile number around on the internet is just stupidity im afraid

If you're silly enough to put your mobile number on a public forum it shouldn't be up to the mods to protect you from the consequences. 

I didn't - read my post again.

Your not the first one today to be getting abused for wanting tickets. It's not on. At a time like this we all need to just be happy and enjoy the moment.

I'm not. I'm just conscious that this thread is getting a bit weird, and others are.

It's not Renart who has put his number on. By the sounds of it, he's getting blamed for the abusive calls

This. Someone has been calling a user of foxestalk abusing him and giving my name from here. That user is then contacting me by PM and asking what is going on and asking for me number - which I am obviously not going to give. It is fine as I can just ignore this and it is just someone else's stupidity but over the last week or so these threads have gotten a little out of control. Considering no one is likely to be selling tickets for Everton now, unless at a huge profit, which is against the rules, then I wonder why the thread is still active?

I was the person getting dogs abuse over voice mail, I find it highly amusing that someone is that angry to keep ringing me yet never talking lol, as for Renart.... that was the name the person left on my answer phone. I merely asked renart for his number to give him a call as thats what he said in the message. I certainly have not given any abuse out to anyone ..... just want to clear that up, and to be fair to renart he never said I did.... but people put 2 and 2 together and come up with 9!! It is getting crazy.... but its crazy times lol

If you really want to go, the only way is to pay the touts and sit in the Everton end. Anybody in the Leicester end is simply not going to sell their ticket. If you think otherwise you're sadly mistaken.

Loads of Everton fans are selling their tickets on Twitter today. Not face value mind. But there are lots. Some will pay, some won't, but the prices may go lower in a day or 2. Again though, there hardly likely to go to face value.

Loads of Everton fans are selling their tickets on Twitter today. Not face value mind. But there are lots. Some will pay, some won't, but the prices may go lower in a day or 2. Again though, there hardly likely to go to face value.

I've had two who have apparently had bids of over £800, though seem really keen on me making an offer even though I've said I wouldn't pay a fraction of that. Home end would be different but I've more chance of getting in Ranieri's starting XI.

I've had two who have apparently had bids of over £800, though seem really keen on me making an offer even though I've said I wouldn't pay a fraction of that. Home end would be different but I've more chance of getting in Ranieri's starting XI.

Yeah I've had the same responses off people, although it's a historic moment I don't think I want to pay £500 to sit in the away stand, would rather celebrate with my mates in a pub, I know it won't come close but I'll accept it

Yeah I've had the same responses off people, although it's a historic moment I don't think I want to pay £500 to sit in the away stand, would rather celebrate with my mates in a pub, I know it won't come close but I'll accept it

Same here I had 1 guy quote me £900

If you really want to go, the only way is to pay the touts and sit in the Everton end. Anybody in the Leicester end is simply not going to sell their ticket. If you think otherwise you're sadly mistaken..... Not true I know of tickets for sale in Leicester end. Expensive mind, just a case of how much you want to be there I guess

Yeah I've had the same responses off people, although it's a historic moment I don't think I want to pay £500 to sit in the away stand, would rather celebrate with my mates in a pub, I know it won't come close but I'll accept i

I`ve been offered tickets for the away end for £650 and some at £500 but that way to much for me

What would it seriously take for people to consider selling there ticket

I don't think I could part with mine and my son's for any amount of money to be honest - it's a once in a lifetime thing! Five figures might make me stop and think for a minute but don't think I could bring myself to do it!

Archived