Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Barcelona & Celtic

Not sure if any of you have seen this from Millington Travel for the Barcelona game:-

LCFC Supporters ~ LCFC Vs Barca DEFINITE TRIP!!!!!

We finally have had all the details come back from the airlines, tickets etc and subject to availability this trip will Definitely be going ahead!!

Details have changed slightly to give you an all - in priced package.

I have only got a number of seats on coaches and aircraft's, so spaces are limited,the airlines will only allow me to hold seats for 48hrs!!! prices are based on 2 sharing

(no family rooms available)

Payment would be required in full at the time off booking, please see below the new details:

Wednesday 3rd August

Coach Transfer from Leicester St Margaret’s (time TBA)

Flights London 0630 arrival Arlanda 0950

Private Transfer from the airport to the Hotel

1 Night staying at the Best Western Plus Time Inc of Breakfast

Private transfer from the Hotel to the Arena

Barcelona V Lcfc @ 1900hrs

Private transfer from the Arena back to the hotel

Thursday 4th August Free time

Private transfer back to the airport

Flights Arlanda to London 2050 arrival 2225

Coach transfers back from London to Leicester St Margarets

£419 Per person

To book your space on this trip please call us on 01164218888 or email [email protected]

£419?! Might as well save your money for champions league!

Does anyone know owt about the Celtic ticket arrangements?

Club shop said they're not dealing with tickets for this one but on the ICC website still not for sale.

On a Celtic fans forum they're speculating this is a possible sell out.

Club shop said they're not dealing with tickets for this one but on the ICC website still not for sale.

Someone here said nothing is likely to happen until Celtic have renewed season tickets, then the allocation will be announced, just what I've read on this site.

Someone here said nothing is likely to happen until Celtic have renewed season tickets, then the allocation will be announced, just what I've read on this site.

100% it sells out

Madness how long this is taking. How hard can it be?

There season ticket sales have gone mental , they have queue's nearly every day at the moment

I suspect they will wait till they are all sold out

Someone said to me 12th of June they go on sale

Club are still deciding if vip / hospitality and travel and accommodation can be packaged up for the champions cup games. All box holders and sponsors will have had a message this week about whether they'd be interested in the games.

There was no mention of general sale other than to keep an eye out on the champions cup website

Club are still deciding if vip / hospitality and travel and accommodation can be packaged up for the champions cup games. All box holders and sponsors will have had a message this week about whether they'd be interested in the games.

There was no mention of general sale other than to keep an eye out on the champions cup website

This will happen with champions league as well

It better bloody well not.

Thought I read on here there was some UEFA rule about package deals having to be offered in executive areas? If the club are going to do this for away ends though that is an absolute disgrace.

From the Celtic site !!!

This will be a massive sell out at them prices

Please note this is Celtics tickets

Celtic v Leicester City

International Champions Cup

Saturday, July 23 KO 5:30pm

Tickets for this match are now on sale to season ticket holders on a first come first served basis. Only the lower tier is currently open for this match.

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adults - £20

Concessions - £15

Under 13 - £10

Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office. Booking fees apply online and via booking line.

If it's not moving (as there were rumours a week or so back) and it's still at Parkhead, Celtic is the game that's appealing to me. £20 Ausden Clark/£35 FoxTravel is absolutely brilliant if true, but getting a bus to Glasgow!? lol

If it's not moving (as there were rumours a week or so back) and it's still at Parkhead, Celtic is the game that's appealing to me. £20 Ausden Clark/£35 FoxTravel is absolutely brilliant if true, but getting a bus to Glasgow!? lol

It's at parkhead they are selling to STH only at the moment , I think we will get 10,000 tickets one whole end

initial 5000 allocation.  £20 quid adults, just been tweeted now so guess it's on website, but 180+ points, so now got to see if lcfcdirect has rolled over points and added 50 more for season tickets.

Yep monday 180+

Weds 160+

I'm showing as 205 points, so they are rolling the total as it stands.

Archived