Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Black market tickets

I have it on good authority from Jim that the club are monitoring any tickets placed on sites for sale above face value as it constitutes touting and therefore breaks the law.

If any tickets can be traced for the purchase they could find themselves in some serious trouble. At worst they won't be seeing a season ticket for a good few years.

It's a shame Jim and the club don't monitor the borrowing of reference as much.

Hopefully they are and coming up with ideas of reducing how common it is ahead of next season.

I have it on good authority from Jim that the club are monitoring any tickets placed on sites for sale above face value as it constitutes touting and therefore breaks the law.

If any tickets can be traced for the purchase they could find themselves in some serious trouble. At worst they won't be seeing a season ticket for a good few years.

Tell jim the club should buy them all

And ban the fans

Prosecute the sellers and have the cash returned

It's simple , if the club are serious about it they should get it sorted

Longshot but if anyone has an England v Wales ticket for the euros I will consider a swap for any remaining city game...

Wow

That's a bit of a sell out man

I wouldn't swap our tickets for Everton for a brand new 435i with upgraded allows in pearl white and black leather

No sir , I wouldn't at all do that

But if it has carbon black wing mirrors and ceramic brakes I might be swayed

lol LOL

It's a shame Jim and the club don't monitor the borrowing of reference as much.

Hopefully they are and coming up with ideas of reducing how common it is ahead of next season.

Not looking for an argument mate. But that's a little more difficult to prove don't you think?

If a home fan is selling a home ticket it has a name and customer reference on.

If they are selling an away tickets they can trace it by block row seat etc.

But the simple lending of refs then selling at face value break no laws and is hard to monitor. Unless they can find away of printing names on away ticket and checking at point of entry.

Maggie wanted a UK football database and fans didn't. So unless we go down the Dutch route of travelling with the club etc. What do you expect them to do?

I think the last two or three games I've been asked if I've got any spares or need any tickets.

Where do touts get spares from, for our games, i'd really love to know.

I get if you have been a Chelsea fan for a long time and have a membership or season tickets and have brought tickets to sell for profit, having had enough of modern day football, I would guess you can cover the cost of membership by selling about 3 tickets, but for us, we are the overnight sensation.

These tickets must becoming from within the club somehow surely? I don't see you would have took a punt on buying a membership at Leicester to be able to tout tickets.

I get if you have been a Chelsea fan for a long time and have a membership or season tickets and have brought tickets to sell for profit, having had enough of modern day football, I would guess you can cover the cost of membership by selling about 3 tickets, but for us, we are the overnight sensation.

These tickets must becoming from within the club somehow surely? I don't see you would have took a punt on buying a membership at Leicester to be able to tout tickets.

Of course they are, i have a friend who lives in newcastle and he can get through his work a ticket for any match home or away that newcastle play through one of the directors.

It is rife in football.

Of course they are, i have a friend who lives in newcastle and he can get through his work a ticket for any match home or away that newcastle play through one of the directors.

It is rife in football.

This is why I wonder if Everton tickets will even make it to Silver membership. Anyone with any vague connection with anyone at the club will want a ticket.

Occasionally players at different clubs get done for profiting on their ticket allocation, I bet loads of people do it. Fact is that at the minute there is no hotter property than a Leicester ticket and people will do anything for a few extra quid.

No idea where they get them, also is it just odd seats all over they have or rows all together?

I do know places like Old Trafford, people have had season tickets for years who never have any intention of going, they just sell it on match by match, maybe one person owns half a dozen and makes a profit that way, a speculator if you like.

Archived