Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Black market tickets

Just been on a website to see what the going rate for Everton home tickets are. They are on sale for £500! I would be interested in seeing the source of these, somebody somewhere is making money

So if they were going cheap would you of started a thread on black market tickets? Or because they are expensive is this your way of having a moan ?

if it's on the Saturday, my season ticket is going spare as I can't make it :(

Ouch, let me know if keen to sell. It's my sister's birthday and she's desperate to join. I may have a spare for Sunday if that helps too

Guest Mee-9

One of my mates is a West Brom fan, and I think Fergie's last game as Man Utd manager was West Brom away. 

People were offering him thousands for his ticket. 

Finished 5-5 aswell. 

Yes it is, I can't wait. come on you Foxes!!. 

"I think a lot of supporters are desperate to get a ticket for Everton but there is still a lot of matches to be played between now and then. I also think supporters think that should the Club be successful in staying where we are, that we will get the trophy on that day but that will not be the case."

Got that from Jim when I emailed about Silver memberships. Might be a ruse but just passing on what I was told. 

One of my mates is a West Brom fan, and I think Fergie's last game as Man Utd manager was West Brom away.

Finished 5-5 aswell.

I can see silly things happening for Everton if we are getting a trophy that weekend !

"I think a lot of supporters are desperate to get a ticket for Everton but there is still a lot of matches to be played between now and then. I also think supporters think that should the Club be successful in staying where we are, that we will get the trophy on that day but that will not be the case."

Got that from Jim when I emailed about Silver memberships. Might be a ruse but just passing on what I was told.

That's crap

If we are 5pts clear and get a result in that game we will get the trophy that day !!!

They always try do it at the home game if possible

It's why they have two trophies to cover any eventuality

Finished 5-5 aswell. 

Tourists are the worst, right? (Looks at how much I spent for a Leicester- Chelsea ticket)

I have it on good authority from Jim that the club are monitoring any tickets placed on sites for sale above face value as it constitutes touting and therefore breaks the law.

If any tickets can be traced for the purchase they could find themselves in some serious trouble. At worst they won't be seeing a season ticket for a good few years.

Archived