Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicestercityrepresent

Season Tickets - Sale to non-renewals

Hi,

Just a quick question to those that know,

When can non- season ticket holders get hold of them? I know that People who currently have one get a 3 week period to renew, but when do people who dont have one get the chance to buy one ? The girl on the phone at th ticket office wasnt a great help......im going to put that one down as stress!

If anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks

Hi,

When can non- season ticket holders get hold of them? I know that People who currently have one get a 3 week period to renew, but when do people who dont have one get the chance to buy one ? The girl on the phone at th ticket office wasnt a great help......im going to put that one down as stress!

Thanks

As we have no details on renewals and prices as yet, your guess as to if any will make general sale is as good as ours.

And gold members get 1st option if they do anyway, so your looking at a 2k waiting list anyway.

Hi,

Thanks

http://www.lcfc.com/cms_images/brochure-singlepages280-2367666.pdf 

page 9

I spoke with a very unhelpful chap at the ticket office today. Very dismissive, I'm a family fox member he said that he'd be very surprised if ST's would become available to Gold or Family Fox members. LCFC are also aware of the disadvantage Family Fox members have (no facility to purchase tickets online) and they 'may' look into it. So basically no help at all and no dates. meh

Thanks for updating us on the Family Fox situation Roy.  As a Family Fox member, Everton is the first game ever that I haven't got tickets for and my 2 sons and I are devastated.  I was on the phone non-stop on Monday until they sold out, and never even got through to the queue, so we are all totally heartbroken.  I have written to the club too, to ask them to explain the unfairness of us not being allowed to buy on-line, but have yet to receive an answer.  It won't help in this situation but at least it may improve for future years (although will there ever, ever, ever be a bigger game for us?  I doubt it).

Yeah the ticket allocation system or whatever you like to call it needs to be looked at. For those who buy the memberships each and every year should get what there paying for! Priority on certain tickets after season ticket holders.

And I agree with the above point that there are FAns this year that have just jumped on the bandwagon which causes issues for others.

NEEDS looked at

Need a bigger ground basically. The fact is a 32,000 seater stadium is far too small for a top four club.

Lets go through a period of stability first, it's one thing being a top four club for one season but we have to build upon this opportunity.

Thanks for updating us on the Family Fox situation Roy. As a Family Fox member, Everton is the first game ever that I haven't got tickets for and my 2 sons and I are devastated. I was on the phone non-stop on Monday until they sold out, and never even got through to the queue, so we are all totally heartbroken. I have written to the club too, to ask them to explain the unfairness of us not being allowed to buy on-line, but have yet to receive an answer. It won't help in this situation but at least it may improve for future years (although will there ever, ever, ever be a bigger game for us? I doubt it).

Another family fox member here (2 adults and 1 kid) we were very lucky to get Everton tickets but they either have to explain to those who missed out or increase capacity. Im not holding out any hope of getting a ST so membership renewal for me.

Archived