Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Cod 4 remastered

Which one was the map with the courtyard surrounded on four sides by a building over two floors?  That was my least favourite map.  Hated it.

Showdown?

Yeah if you were up against a team who knew what they were doing you could be cornered for the entire match. Treyarch made the 007 Quantum of Solace game using the COD4 engine and one of the maps was basically Showdown but with a larger more sheltered outside part and it was really good. Definitely one of the worst maps in MW1 though

Showdown?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWjPinDsUro

Yeah if you were up against a team who knew what they were doing you could be cornered for the entire match. Treyarch made the 007 Quantum of Solace game using the COD4 engine and one of the maps was basically Showdown but with a larger more sheltered outside part and it was really good. Definitely one of the worst maps in MW1 though

I played QoS at a friends house and I remember it being really good (although I didn't play it much) and it seems as though it was underrated

I played QoS at a friends house and I remember it being really good (although I didn't play it much) and it seems as though it was underrated

It was brilliant, had some really good modes I hadn't seen before. Trouble is like most non-AAA shooters, the audience starts off small and dwindles quickly. I stopped playing because it got to a point where if I found an online game it'd be against a clan of experts and if you quit and tried to find another game it would put you right back into the match you just quit out of. Another thing was the shotgun imbalance, massive deadly range on them and you could blindfire behind cover so this got exploited to a point where objective-based matches were usually pointless. Also no prestige equivalent, so after a couple of weeks of playing there was nothing left to unlock

Used to love the original Call of Juarez online, was such a good laugh but never really caught on so really hard to find matches

Really annoying if you have to buy the new game to get this. COD has been on a downwards spiral since MW2 and now people are realising it they try and boost sales by doing this. Bit of a cheap shot if you ask me!

Having said that, the chance to play headquarters on maps like Crash and Backlot again is enough to tempt me. The best thing is that the kids that play the modern COD games would have been about 6 or 7 years old when MW1 came out, so hopefully they'll stay away and leave this to people who will appreciate it! 

Really annoying if you have to buy the new game to get this. COD has been on a downwards spiral since MW2 and now people are realising it they try and boost sales by doing this. Bit of a cheap shot if you ask me!

Having said that, the chance to play headquarters on maps like Crash and Backlot again is enough to tempt me. The best thing is that the kids that play the modern COD games would have been about 6 or 7 years old when MW1 came out, so hopefully they'll stay away and leave this to people who will appreciate it!

or let them feel free to try it. Easy kills when they realise they can't jump into space when being shot at anymore

I was about 9 I think, when I went back to it about a year ago I looked at my K/D and it was 0.81, I was surprised it wasn't that bad lol

Oh and I love the idea of this in principle but if they ruin it with micro transactions for neon glowing cammos and silly outfits then I'll be done with cod.

Which they will.

Ubiquitous online for consoles has changed gaming, and not for the better. Multiplayer brings in the $$$ so they focus on that more over anything approaching a decent plot or characterisation, and they know that they can shove a half-finished product onto the market and correct it with downloadable patches later rather than just getting it right pre-release...and then make you pay through fvcking microtransactions (wish I could go back in time and shoot whichever marketing guru came up with that in the head) for additional features that should have been in the game in the first place. Fvcking money-grubbing cvnts.

/oldfartrant

I got Battleborn yesterday as something to play Co op with my girlfriend (she likes the look of it) other than being made to play hours of Lego Avengers.

Install it no problem but their servers crashed so I literally couldn't even load the game to menu let alone play single player offline without a connection.

That's when you know gaming is ****ed for lonely people

I got Battleborn yesterday as something to play Co op with my girlfriend (she likes the look of it) other than being made to play hours of Lego Avengers.

Install it no problem but their servers crashed so I literally couldn't even load the game to menu let alone play single player offline without a connection.

That's when you know gaming is ****ed for lonely people

What is wrong with the gaming industry in 22 words, that.

You're alright though, Mac, you can just switch on the telly and watch computer games.

Haha, yeah. Though some of these boys playing Starcraft make me feel about as inadequate as being up in front of Christina Hendricks with Chris Hemsworth standing right beside me.

Haha, yeah. Though some of these boys playing Starcraft make me feel about as inadequate as being up in front of Christina Hendricks with Chris Hemsworth standing right beside me.

Yeah. Just remember that when any of those guys see any girl they feel as inadequate as you standing in front of Christina Hendricks' boobs with Chris Hemsworth's torso stood next to you.

You're also a generation born with a controller in your hand!

At least my generation played games, kids now just watch other people playing games on YouTube, my brother would genuinely rather watch some twat play fifa on YouTube than play it himself.

Archived