Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Cod 4 remastered

Anyone know if you order the legacy edition, will COD4 remastered come as a separate game (with a separate disc) or will it be DLC from the ps/xbox store?

As much as I loved COD4 I will not be shelling out £90 just to play it again. I'm hoping it's on a disc so I can just hopefully buy just the remastered game from someone on ebay/amazon etc.

Anyone know if you order the legacy edition, will COD4 remastered come as a separate game (with a separate disc) or will it be DLC from the ps/xbox store?

As much as I loved COD4 I will not be shelling out £90 just to play it again. I'm hoping it's on a disc so I can just hopefully buy just the remastered game from someone on ebay/amazon etc.

£90? You can pre order it on Amazon for £69

I'm going to be controversial here anyway.

MW2 > COD4.

COD4 was a real breakthrough, a great game and everyone remembers it fondly because it was a lot of people's first.

But whilst the series definitely went downhill after that, MW2 was a better multilayer experience on the whole.

I'm going to be controversial here anyway.

MW2 > COD4.

COD4 was a real breakthrough, a great game and everyone remembers it fondly because it was a lot of people's first.

But whilst the series definitely went downhill after that, MW2 was a better multilayer experience on the whole.

I'd definitely agree on the MW2 multiplayer - the new killstreak options and introduction of care packages changed everything. I don't think it had quite as many standout maps, although I really enjoyed Favela, Quarry and you could get some unbelievable killstreaks on Wasteland if your opponents headed straight for the bunker

I'd definitely agree on the MW2 multiplayer - the new killstreak options and introduction of care packages changed everything. I don't think it had quite as many standout maps, although I really enjoyed Favela, Quarry and you could get some unbelievable killstreaks on Wasteland if your opponents headed straight for the bunker

Estate is the greatest map in cod history.

Agreed. MW2 multiplayer was far supieror in my opinion. Had some great times on that game.

£90? You can pre order it on Amazon for £69

Oops! My mistake. It's still a lot of money for a single game (I wouldn't even play Infinite Warfare). I'd still rather just try and buy COD4 if it was in a format were somebody could sell it separately on eBay/Amazon etc.

There are currently no plans for it to come as a seperate game.

Although this is likely to change 6 months down the line once everyone has paid over the odds for it bundled in with the new one.

MW2 Remastered will likely be next. But in 2017 when the next new cod comes out. This is a good money scheme for them then

I think if they were going to remaster MW2 it would be in 2019 when infinity ward release their next COD.

Dusted off the 360 and played some of the campaign yesterday. Still as good as I remember, the missions, characters, voice acting and general feel of the whole thing is brilliant, as good as anything that has come out recently imo. 

Really pissed off they aren't going to make a standalone version but they were never going to pit one of their old games agaisnt the new one. My plan is to buy the cheapest version that has a download code of COD4, download it, take infinite bollocks or whatever it's called back to the shop and cash it in and make some money back. I'd pay £40 for the standalone anyway so if my 'net' spend was close to that I'd be happy. 

High def TDM on Crash, wrecking 10 year olds with my G36C, yes please  :D  :D  :D

Dusted off the 360 and played some of the campaign yesterday. Still as good as I remember, the missions, characters, voice acting and general feel of the whole thing is brilliant, as good as anything that has come out recently imo. 

Really pissed off they aren't going to make a standalone version but they were never going to pit one of their old games agaisnt the new one. My plan is to buy the cheapest version that has a download code of COD4, download it, take infinite bollocks or whatever it's called back to the shop and cash it in and make some money back. I'd pay £40 for the standalone anyway so if my 'net' spend was close to that I'd be happy. 

High def TDM on Crash, wrecking 10 year olds with my G36C, yes please  :D  :D  :D

If it won't be available as a standalone, won't they make it so you'll need to have the disc in for it play? I'd do the same, Infinite Warfare trailer looks ridiculous but I'd definitely like to play MW again

What if you have to scratch off a panel to get the download code? They wont accept it back without it? Surely they will do something to stop people from taking the code and returning the game?

If it won't be available as a standalone, won't they make it so you'll need to have the disc in for it play? I'd do the same, Infinite Warfare trailer looks ridiculous but I'd definitely like to play MW again

I reckon COD4 won't be on the disc, I think it will be a download so you should be able to play it separately?

What if you have to scratch off a panel to get the download code? They wont accept it back without it? Surely they will do something to stop people from taking the code and returning the game?

I think they do accept them, I've seen pre owned copies of games with a sticker on them saying "DLC already redeemed", or something like that.

All speculation though, I could and most probably will, be wrong  lol

I reckon COD4 won't be on the disc, I think it will be a download so you should be able to play it separately?

I think they do accept them, I've seen pre owned copies of games with a sticker on them saying "DLC already redeemed", or something like that.

All speculation though, I could and most probably will, be wrong  lol

At which point the game trade in value will prob be about a fiver so might aswel just keep it.

I'm so excited for this, the multiplayer might not have had the complexities of MW2 but the maps were the best of any COD - I used to love sniping on wetwork

I don't think it's worth buying infinite warfare for it.

After all it's just a reskinned game and won't be as good as we remember it, because it was the tits back then but we've now all grown up with bigger and better games.

The nostalgia won't last long

I don't think it's worth buying infinite warfare for it.

After all it's just a reskinned game and won't be as good as we remember it, because it was the tits back then but we've now all grown up with bigger and better games.

The nostalgia won't last long

Agreed. Plus Cod 4 was so good because of the online banter brigade. Back then everyone had their headsets plugged in talking in public chat. Now game lobbies are ghost towns and everyone is speaking in their private parties. Private parties truly killed the fun out of xbox live. Hasn't been the same since (coming from someone who really wanted private party chat). 

Agreed. Plus Cod 4 was so good because of the online banter brigade. Back then everyone had their headsets plugged in talking in public chat. Now game lobbies are ghost towns and everyone is speaking in their private parties. Private parties truly killed the fun out of xbox live. Hasn't been the same since (coming from someone who really wanted private party chat). 

I think you've missed the lobbies where everyone's slept with your Mum and haven't done their homework for a couple days. Or was I the only unlucky one to get myself into them lobbies..  :dry:

I think you've missed the lobbies where everyone's slept with your Mum and haven't done their homework for a couple days. Or was I the only unlucky one to get myself into them lobbies..  :dry:

I hated pre-party chat. It was 8 year olds spouting racist garbage and singing songs off cartoon shows all the time. Still get one every now and then, or one freak who stays silent and just before they rage-quit they start screaming about how they shot someone first and they're going to get them banned off of Xbox Live

Archived