Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freddiethefox

Away end v Everton

Anyway people forget about that today it doesn't matter where you are nothing changes your boys have won the biggest prize in England so parties will be going off everywhere in Leicester. Hopefully vardy and the boys have been partying hard all week which gives us a better shot in winning haha. If someone had told us at the start of the season a team beginning with L was going to win the league I think most of our fans would've moved continent for a month or two we had a close call a couple years ago until Gerrard slipped :) but being that Leicester have won it I think I speak for most of the country in saying we are made up for you!

Anyway people forget about that today it doesn't matter where you are nothing changes your boys have won the biggest prize in England so parties will be going off everywhere in Leicester. Hopefully vardy and the boys have been partying hard all week which gives us a better shot in winning haha. If someone had told us at the start of the season a team beginning with L was going to win the league I think most of our fans would've moved continent for a month or two we had a close call a couple years ago until Gerrard slipped :) but being that Leicester have won it I think I speak for most of the country in saying we are made up for you!

Cheers mate, enjoy the game today if you're coming down. If we play like we did after promotion 2 years ago (1-4 against Brighton) you'll have something to celebrate today as well lol

Probably a silly question but is anyone in the Everton end gonna be wearing a City shirt? Or maybe taking one into the stadium to put on at full time?

Go down to the bottom where all the city fans are at the end and put it on then...putting it on in the Everton end during the match is asking for trouble no matter how friendly they might seem imo

Probably a silly question but is anyone in the Everton end gonna be wearing a City shirt? Or maybe taking one into the stadium to put on at full time?

Wearing mine to the pub, taking it off just before I go in then putting it back on after. We are in their end at the end of the day and got to respect them, the last thing we want is it all kicking off and getting thrown out.

Wearing mine to the pub, taking it off just before I go in then putting it back on after. We are in their end at the end of the day and got to respect them, the last thing we want is it all kicking off and getting thrown out.

That's what I was planning to do but was wondering if they'd do bag checks and stop city fans going in if they were carrying shirts etc

That's what I was planning to do but was wondering if they'd do bag checks and stop city fans going in if they were carrying shirts etc

wouldnt surprise me if they turned leicester fans away checking their bags n that

I'm just going to leave mine with my mates in the pub and not bother trying to get it in the ground, I just don't want to run the risk.

Im getting changed.... wont be a bit of leicester on me or the kids, in a bag or anything. Cant risk being turned away and at the end of the day.... its just a top. As long as im in to see history ...i would go naked if I had too...apart from a bandage over my tattoo lol

Archived