Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

The Tears Thread

Sat down Sunday, hungover watching the highlights and they started when Bocelli gave it the big ones. The whole setting, the view of the stadium from above with the flags.

That was it.

Mum 'why you crying?'

Me 'it's just beautiful isn't it? Your dreams realised'

Pass the bucket

Never cried so much. Visited my Grandfather's plaque in the Memorial Garden before the match, cried. Bocelli (we need him to come sing before the Champion's Leagues games)cried. King's goal, cried. Claudio walking out for the trophy at the end, cried. Wes lifting the trophy, cried. Hug from random stranger on Narborough Road, didn't cry and checked I still had my wallet !

So proud of our Club.

Thanks everyone.

I've been close to the edge of tears since monday night, every time i see a news article, or a clip, i feel myself well up inside, but i've held it in, even on what was a hugely emotional day on saturday, I managed to avoid a full on blub in front of my mates.

The opening, backing vardy to score a brace (thank **** i didn't back the hatrick). kingy scoring, what a legend. That presentation, I really thought that's when i'd go, and it would all sink in.

but i'm still walking round in a blue daze and can't take in, that it is us. I still think it's going to take 30 years for me to actually realise we did the near impossible.

I wish everyday could be like saturday tho, even that monsoon downpour couldn't ruin our day. What a perfect season this as been.

Now onto CL glory. (glory may only be getting out the group, but still) :thumbup:

This is me exactly.

I've been watching clips all last week, reading some great articles about us, thinking about how much my dad would have loved it and found myself welling up.

I thought on Saturday I would let it all out but it didn't happen. I got a lump in my throat a couple of times but I'm still in a kind of daze, it just hasn't hit home what we've done.

This is me exactly.

I've been watching clips all last week, reading some great articles about us, thinking about how much my dad would have loved it and found myself welling up.

I thought on Saturday I would let it all out but it didn't happen. I got a lump in my throat a couple of times but I'm still in a kind of daze, it just hasn't hit home what we've done.

Know exactly how you feel pal.

Never cried over football, but can understand people welling up over their dad's etc. Need to man up though, keep it in. Imagine being a kid and seeing your dad crying over the football?

I have been struggling (and sometimes failing) to hold it together constantly for the last week. When Wes looked to the sky just before he went to collect his medal I was totally gone .

Even now I keep having moments of realisation that we have actually won the Premier League.

Our Leicester City.

Champions of England.

Supporting this club hasn't always been easy but by god, this season has most definitely made it all worth it.

Still shedding a tear, might be when I'm in Tesco,  or on my own, might be when I'm stuffing chemo drugs down my throat ,or  having a 120 MPH  blast down the A46 from Nottingham to Leicester in my Motablity  Mini Cooper with a broken ankle and too much Zomorph in my body.  Loving this season,  Bonkers -like me!  Love to all. XX

Archived