Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

The Tears Thread

Tears from the moment Wes lifted the trophy through to when the Legend Andy King did his lap of the pitch. However the funniest thing that made me cry with laughter was when Drinky's little lad came over to the corner section around C1/C2. Did anyone else see his fist pumps and pointing to his name on the back of his shirt and getting the crowd pumped up, what a little legend and it finished my magical day to perfection. Brilliant!!!

I'm a very emotional person BUT No tears!!!

I don't think it's all sunk in and it all seems like I'm watching it on TV. Meeting old players and managers meeting TV and radio presenters,old friends,the build up to Sat,bocelli,the game,the singing the trophy...Its not happening to us,surely its a film... Hope someone else can relate to this!!?

Andrea Bocelli at the crescendo of Nessun Dorma and then the crowd increasing the volume when that happened. 

Morgan & Ranieri lifting the trophy. 

Kingy lifting the trophy. 

My dad and brother coming down to where I was sat and trying to hold it all in before letting a few tears out.

Really emotional day yesterday but for all the right reasons. Glad I could be there with them and just for the day in general. Still not sunk in what we've actually done but seeing that the trophy is now ours after it being presented to us is such a phenomenal feeling.

i always thought id breakdown and cry, i probably would have if we won it whilst playing.

it hasnt really sunk in still. been watching it all on tv so whilst its amazing the feeling of being there just cannot be rivalled.

some posts in here though getting me teary.

maybe there are some montages on youtube so i can release lol

i always thought id breakdown and cry, i probably would have if we won it whilst playing.

it hasnt really sunk in still. been watching it all on tv so whilst its amazing the feeling of being there just cannot be rivalled.

some posts in here though getting me teary.

maybe there are some montages on youtube so i can release lol

This is getting alot of people, me included.

I cried twice yesterday, but not at the times I expected. First time was when the players came out with their guard of honour - it finally hit me after a week in a daze.

Second time was down on the concourse watching Kingy's goal back. Just kept it together when it actually happened, but seeing it again just cracked me - I blubbed like a baby. It was a realisation that this was a man who I've been through the whole journey with (fell out of love with footy as a kid for personal reasons, started following the Foxes again in 2008, relegation year and he had just broken through from the academy). That or the flare smoke in L1 had sent me loopy. :sweating:

I didn't have any tears left for the presentation, I was physically exhausted. I mostly spent it with a big grin on my face. :worship: Got a thumbs up off Top too.  :thumbup: 

Too many times to count!

I've not posted on here much since we won cause I'm in a perpetual state of shock and have no idea what to write. I love this club, I love the players, the manager, the owners, the fans...EVERYONE! You make my heart swell! 

Its watching everything back that gets me the most. I cant watch Wes lifting the trophy without welling up. I've been an emotional wreck all day to be honest. Bocelli... man.. that is something I cannot watch again for a while its just too much.

Bonelli's performance made me a bit teary, but what really set me of (and still does) was the sight of The Birch carrying the trophy onto the pitch before the presentation. He just looked so bewildered, so humbled by the whole thing, it really sort of defines what it means to us fans.

I've been close to the edge of tears since monday night, every time i see a news article, or a clip, i feel myself well up inside, but i've held it in, even on what was a hugely emotional day on saturday, I managed to avoid a full on blub in front of my mates.

The opening, backing vardy to score a brace (thank **** i didn't back the hatrick). kingy scoring, what a legend. That presentation, I really thought that's when i'd go, and it would all sink in.

but i'm still walking round in a blue daze and can't take in, that it is us. I still think it's going to take 30 years for me to actually realise we did the near impossible.

I wish everyday could be like saturday tho, even that monsoon downpour couldn't ruin our day. What a perfect season this as been.

Now onto CL glory. (glory may only be getting out the group, but still) :thumbup:

Archived