Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

The Tears Thread

Who cried, who made them cry?

I was sound all game until Kingy came round near the kop at the end and I was done like a sack of spuds. Absolutely buried. What a man.

Who else got taken apart today by the blue army?

When Morgan lifted the trophy

When Sky did the montage at the end, **** you sky you're supposed to be evil.

Yeah both times got me.

"we are a little team" and the harrowing music. Anyone know the song it's dubbed over?

There was dust in the air which got in my eye, I had a dry throat and needed to gulp. Someone was cutting onions nearby. I have a slight cold and needed to sniff.

So no, no crying here.

;)

I cried - I cried a lot - over anything and everything. It's safe to say I was a bit emotional. :cry::blush: 

I started blubbing when Claudio was introducing Bocelli. "I love you"

Then Nessen Dorma...not a dry eye in the house.

We were round my birds mates house. She hates football, so does her mate. Her mates bloke is a massive Celtic fan. But I just went, they all looked at me and went too!

I could not have asked for a better club to support. Its not felt like that being stuck on the m25 after a 3-2 defeat to palace and all the rest, but I just cannot think of what could have been better. Thank you all. You ****ing beautfoyl people. I love this city. I love this club.

We have made history

I need to see an optometrist because over the past couple of months my eyes keep watering at weird times; usually in the wee small hours on weekends over here in Australia when the wife and kids are asleep and I'm awake alone watching the best sporting TEAM I've ever seen relentlessly and single-mindly achieve the impossible.

I'm so proud to be a Leicester fan. I always have been.

Archived