Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Memorabilia to remember this magical season

http://www.glenwoodinteriors.co.uk/

try here, i've not used them yet personally, but they frame a lot of my mates art work for him.

PS are these the ones that went on Ebay? how much did they go for in the end. I bid on a few, but wasn't willing to go above £40 for them. with them just being t-shirts not match shirts.

Thanks!

Yeah the auctions from Foxes Foundation. I did pay a little more than I wanted but at the end of the day it was a charity thing so I was happy to do my bit and also have a reminder of the last home game of the season.

Although after todays shenanigans I'm having second thoughts about framing it!!  :rolleyes:

Edited by Drift

On 9 July 2016 at 16:44, RoboFox said:

Maybe a bit late, but only just got around to it.

Just took delivery of my framed shirt... Before that it was hanging on a coat hanger in a plastic bag. A thing of beauty it is too. 

Full_Size_Render.jpg

The shirt insert on that 1 is good, problem with my 1 is the border covers up a lot of the signatures

On 11/07/2016 at 06:01, Liamlcfc1 said:

That's good the signature look copied having been collecting Leicester players autographs for a fair number of years you can just tell by one look

Yep, once it arrived there was some very obvious issues. The shirt wasn't orig and some of the sigs supposedly obtained at a training session were from players not even in the country or playing elsewhere. The sigs and pen work also looked too similar to each other (the one above this post looks how I'd think it would be). Then he sent me a pic of them signing it, which I googled and found someone else using the same pic.

I got a refund and it went back (the seller was a complete tool), but I have since seen he resold it and the buyer has posted a review stating he is very happy with it. I don't have the heart to tell him its fake...

5 hours ago, MadKaw said:

Yep, once it arrived there was some very obvious issues. The shirt wasn't orig and some of the sigs supposedly obtained at a training session were from players not even in the country or playing elsewhere. The sigs and pen work also looked too similar to each other (the one above this post looks how I'd think it would be). Then he sent me a pic of them signing it, which I googled and found someone else using the same pic.

I got a refund and it went back (the seller was a complete tool), but I have since seen he resold it and the buyer has posted a review stating he is very happy with it. I don't have the heart to tell him its fake...

Yeah those are all good signs, signatures on fake shirts often look neater as the size of the writing and the pen pressure of each signature tends to look more matching to each other. The 1 you posted I would have said is 100% fake. The other thing I look at is the loops in the writing if its someones natural signature it should be very smooth and sharp looking whereas fakes sometimes will have be a slightly jagged or have a kink in it where someones trying to copy the shape. Looking at the 1 Robbofox has posted I'd be sure thats genuine as all the signatures look different style of handwriting wheras this 1 on eBay looks a bit too similar and perfectly matching to each other 

s-l1600.jpg

On 7/9/2016 at 16:44, RoboFox said:

Maybe a bit late, but only just got around to it.

Just took delivery of my framed shirt... Before that it was hanging on a coat hanger in a plastic bag. A thing of beauty it is too. 

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Very nice ...   but I'm not too sure about the chest of draws and what looks like a radiator that have been superimposed onto the shirt ...    bit sus if you ask me.   :)

1 hour ago, Jace said:

Yeah those are all good signs, signatures on fake shirts often look neater as the size of the writing and the pen pressure of each signature tends to look more matching to each other. The 1 you posted I would have said is 100% fake. The other thing I look at is the loops in the writing if its someones natural signature it should be very smooth and sharp looking whereas fakes sometimes will have be a slightly jagged or have a kink in it where someones trying to copy the shape. Looking at the 1 Robbofox has posted I'd be sure thats genuine as all the signatures look different style of handwriting wheras this 1 on eBay looks a bit too similar and perfectly matching to each other 

s-l1600.jpg

Yep, I don't think we need to send this one to fake or fortune.     But some chump will buy it no doubt ...

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Can anyone recommend a shirt framing company that are good but won't charge an arm and a leg!?

You can do it yourself its really easy heres the frame I used for mine 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Frame-For-Any-Signed-Football-Shirt-BLACK-FRAME-BLACK-MOUNT-PLUS-SHIRT-INSERT-/271540168162?hash=item3f390e25e2:g:9XwAAOSwDk5Ttt1H

5 hours ago, Craig said:

Contacted Chelsea and managed to get the posters from the concourse....

IMG_5725.JPG

Did they charge you for postage or anything?

A cracking idea though, I did take a pic of one on the way out, think it was JV.

Edited by promised land
No it was Huth, still on my phone. :)

• 1 year later...
On 7/21/2016 at 10:16, Craig said:

Contacted Chelsea and managed to get the posters from the concourse....

IMG_5725.JPG

This is superb.

I had my picture taken next to one of these before the game and would've loved to have one.

If you're ever selling one.....

• Thanks 1