Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Memorabilia to remember this magical season

NME magazine had this in it from the local HMV. Free as well if your the collector type.

Cheers for that, dropped in today to pick a copy up, looked all over both floors, found them on the way out by the door.

A good read, funny how the club didn't want Tom wearing a 'chat shit get banged' t shirt on stage, then someone threw one to the bus on the parade and Wasyl put it on then walks out on stage in it! But who is going to tell him to change it.

BTW, when did this become a free magazine?

Not sure this is the right place but anyway.

A friend has a tabby cat kitten and my Mrs has always wanted one.

So on waking this morning my none football liking Mrs from Hertford says I have chosen the kittens name.

Me thinks this should be fun." Ok what you calling it"

The Mrs "I thought I would call it (wait for it)

Dilly Ding.

Mrs "We won't forget this remarkable year then will we"

Anyone seen any decent champions car stickers?

They do some great ones in the club shop at the moment and at jc sports, the club badge then under it says "champions 2015/2016"

They do some great ones in the club shop at the moment and at jc sports, the club badge then under it says "champions 2015/2016"

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone found a decent pin badge?

I'm a big collector and obviously need a few for last season's PL title win. 

Looking at a few on eBay but they don't seem as good. Fairly expensive also but might end up having to pay £10 for two.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think this is Real

Nope.... had some very interesting discussions with the supposedly reputable memorabilia store who sold it..

Needless to stay, the issue was resolved in my favour.. :-)

Maybe a bit late, but only just got around to it.

Just took delivery of my framed shirt... Before that it was hanging on a coat hanger in a plastic bag. A thing of beauty it is too. 

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Very nice! Where'd you get this done?

Nope.... had some very interesting discussions with the supposedly reputable memorabilia store who sold it..

Needless to stay, the issue was resolved in my favour.. :-)

That's good the signature look copied having been collecting Leicester players autographs for a fair number of years you can just tell by one look

Did you buy or get it signed yourself. I would love something like that.

Neither. I won it in a competition run by a national betting company the same week we won the Premier League. It was a good week.

Very nice! Where'd you get this done?

A friend of a friend of my folks. He does all the official shirt framing for the Tigers. PM me if you need details.

I've got Kantes "Birches run" t-shirt from the Everton game. Any recommendations on local places for framing and typical costs?

http://www.glenwoodinteriors.co.uk/

try here, i've not used them yet personally, but they frame a lot of my mates art work for him.

PS are these the ones that went on Ebay? how much did they go for in the end. I bid on a few, but wasn't willing to go above £40 for them. with them just being t-shirts not match shirts.

Edited by Bayfox