Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Just beat some guy in the final of the daily knockout and he had training cards on all his players even though it was a ridiculous team, i went 1 up then conceded 2 stupid ea bs goals after the second he ran halfway round the pitch... needles to say I went all out after equalising with s few mins left, beat him on pens which I would have felt bad about as I've already qualified but after his celebration I was more than happy to win... got some serious German abuse sent to me after the game as well lollollol 

You know what they say 11th time lucky.... seen big flares... seen the French flag drop.... welcome to my club otw paul pogba!!!!! Easily worth the 180k I've spent!!! I think I'll stick with him!!! Absolutely buzzing not bad for my 1st walk out 

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

You know what they say 11th time lucky.... seen big flares... seen the French flag drop.... welcome to my club otw paul pogba!!!!! Easily worth the 180k I've spent!!! I think I'll stick with him!!! Absolutely buzzing not bad for my 1st walk out 

Not bad at all, what's his rating atm?

39 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Not bad at all, what's his rating atm?

90, I've stuck a shadow card on him and he's ridiculous, anyone who says better players don't make a difference are telling porkies, just played a quick game with him and he's stupidly good came up against a god la liga squad with everyone bar Ronaldo and big pogba stepped up with a 30 yard ping into the top corner to win the game

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Your first walkout ever in this game? Well, not a bad moment to lose your online virginity. :D

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Out of everyone on the game the one player I want is Pogba. Man he looks an absolute beast. 

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Your first walkout ever in this game? Well, not a bad moment to lose your online virginity. :D

No just FIFA 17, I've got a few non taradeables that would have been walk outs like higuain and if Milner but I packed all them on my phone, this is the 1st I've actually seen walk out... once I seen the French flag I tried not to get to excited thinking I'd finally landed Dembele as the previous pull I did the same and it was Ben arfa then the big flares started dropping lol 

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

No just FIFA 17, I've got a few non taradeables that would have been walk outs like higuain and if Milner but I packed all them on my phone, this is the 1st I've actually seen walk out... once I seen the French flag I tried not to get to excited thinking I'd finally landed Dembele as the previous pull I did the same and it was Ben arfa then the big flares started dropping lol 

Just out of curiosity, how did the packing of Pogba come about? Did you simply assemble a makeshift eleven with a cheap OTW, a lowly-rated IF (83 or less) and ultra-low chemistry or was it a perfect 100? I'm just wondering how random the pulling of a high-rated OTW can be...

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Just out of curiosity, how did the packing of Pogba come about? Did you simply assemble a makeshift eleven with a cheap OTW, a lowly-rated IF (83 or less) and ultra-low chemistry or was it a perfect 100? I'm just wondering how random the pulling of a high-rated OTW can be...

There was no method to the madness I traded in my sellable Embolo and set on my merry way just recycling the untradeable otw I got every time, was tempted to stick with Renato Sanches a couple of times as I use a Bundesliga team then yesterday afternoon I nearly stick with mane, I'd done it so many times I just thought it's pointless sticking on some1 who a) won't get an if b)I won't use, I just went on Futbin then to the sbc part and pieced teams together using a few of the different recommended teams as guides to prices and rated cards needed, never bothered with chem.... for all you guys that don't no about footbin for sbcs your welcome #gamechanger

25 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Have any of you guys used both if Walcott and totgs mahrez? I've switched to a prem team and I'm not sure which 1 to opt for

So the constant chopping and changing continues... ? Will you ever be happy with what you've got?

Get yerself the MOTM Walcott (86 OVR) and convert him to a right midfielder.

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

So the constant chopping and changing continues... ? Will you ever be happy with what you've got?

Hand on heart had I not got pogba I would have stuck with my bundesliga team throughout, I always struggled to find 3 cms I got along with in the prem other than Kante I weren't sure, now I've got pogba it has to be done lol... watch me get if lewandowski in my monthly rewards and I'll be back to the drawing board lol, I've opted for fif Walcott as I couldn't afford the motm, the extra pace put him ahead of mahrez plus the saving of 20k, can't believe Walcott is down to 130k

29 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Thought I'd have a go at the OTW tradeable summer SBC seeing as I packed a crappy winter one. Ended up with a walkout (was praying for pogba) which ended up being Hummels which isn't a bad upgrade i suppose :)

Was that the 1st attempt? If so that's class, I had 9/11 that were bog standard garbage

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Bought 86 rated benteke and fif Walcott.... then checked motm walcotts price... back on the list fif walcott and benteke go lollollol 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Bought 86 rated benteke and fif Walcott.... then checked motm walcotts price... back on the list fif walcott and benteke go lollollol 

At present, I can see only three of those Walcott's on the market (XBOX), very rare card that. What's it like on PS4?

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Was that the 1st attempt? If so that's class, I had 9/11 that were bog standard garbage

yep it was on the first go. I was pretty chuffed with it. now just to wait for his price to go back up.

it's annoying as I can't sell anyone without taking a huge hit now due to the price crash.

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

At present, I can see only three of those Walcott's on the market (XBOX), very rare card that. What's it like on PS4?

Yea not so rare... just had a little count up for you and there's currently about 130 on the transfer market lol... I didn't get on with him... nor the prem team, back to the Bundesliga it is, that's it now the grass definitely isn't greener lol 

Just got absolutely owned by some helmet who also had otw pogba along with motm Walcott... he also had potm sterling and hazard, the **** sent me a screen shot of his pogba rating and mine... as if getting smashed wasn't enough lol, that's the problem with kids now adays lol 

Archived