Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Special edition packs stopped now?

The ones for Player Of The Tournament and OTWs stopped last Friday, 6pm UK.

Next stop is likely to be the Player Of The Season packs in May/June.

Better start saving that cash now... :whistle:

24 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The ones for Player Of The Tournament and OTWs stopped last Friday, 6pm UK.

Next stop is likely to be the Player Of The Season packs in May/June.

Better start saving that cash now... :whistle:

Meant the special edition game where you get the free packs bud

Gave up on seasons a bit as the downgrading was annoying me.

I started FUT about a month ago and was having crap luck with packs and so such.

This weekend though I pulled cech, ramos and then buffon.

Cech is great as I have a BPL squad, buffon I sold as he wouldnt be used.

Not sure what to do with Ramos though... I want to use him but he doesn't really fit in for chem. 

Should I sell him now or save for selling later? I am on xbox if that makes a difference.

53 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

Gave up on seasons a bit as the downgrading was annoying me.

I started FUT about a month ago and was having crap luck with packs and so such.

This weekend though I pulled cech, ramos and then buffon.

Cech is great as I have a BPL squad, buffon I sold as he wouldnt be used.

Not sure what to do with Ramos though... I want to use him but he doesn't really fit in for chem. 

Should I sell him now or save for selling later? I am on xbox if that makes a difference.

Sell now bud, the market will only depreciate from here I think.

Figured that would be the case. Listed him and hopefully I will get a few coins to actually build a decent squad.

Another question on chemistry; my team has everyone with 10 chem so 100 for the team but a lot of players are just all orange links - what I have read suggested that as long as they are a 10 it doesn't matter if i got them all green or all orange... but the commentary keeps coming up now and again saying something like "he doesn't look happy" blah blah. Can I just ignore that and be happy with my chemistry as is?

9 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Figured that would be the case. Listed him and hopefully I will get a few coins to actually build a decent squad.

Another question on chemistry; my team has everyone with 10 chem so 100 for the team but a lot of players are just all orange links - what I have read suggested that as long as they are a 10 it doesn't matter if i got them all green or all orange... but the commentary keeps coming up now and again saying something like "he doesn't look happy" blah blah. Can I just ignore that and be happy with my chemistry as is?

Yeah ignore that. As long as they're on 10 it doesn't matter about the colour of the links. For example, in my team Dybala is surrounded by 1 green, 1 orange, and 1 red, but is still on 10, so plays the same way as he would if he had three greens. :thumbup:

Packed IF Sokratis yesterday, which made me want to start a Bundesliga side as I already have otw Hummels and totgs Dembele rotting away in the reserves. So started selling off my spare Italian team which raised 500k (although couldn't bring myself to sell TOTT Salah as he is an amazing impact sub)

33 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Packed IF Sokratis yesterday, which made me want to start a Bundesliga side as I already have otw Hummels and totgs Dembele rotting away in the reserves. So started selling off my spare Italian team which raised 500k (although couldn't bring myself to sell TOTT Salah as he is an amazing impact sub)

Not this weekend coming but the following weekend league has to be a Bundesliga/la liga team so good timing 

30 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

18 players from either league, so you can have a full Bundesliga team if you like.

Ah ok thanks. I spunked the rest of my coins on making a full Prem 22 & a full Bundesliga 22 yesterday ready for it. Not that I'll even qualify lol

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I get players sent off all the time.

My Son has something like 82 games played with 72 goals and 36 assists.

Partnered with Jesus, 40 odd games played, 38 goals and 27 assists.

Best front two I've ever had.

have you got jesus otw or his if? you didn't mess about getting a decent squad again after selling up to pursue TOTY glory lol 

what formation/team you running?

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

have you got jesus otw or his if? you didn't mess about getting a decent squad again after selling up to pursue TOTY glory lol 

what formation/team you running?

I got his OTW for 350k last Thursday, it was the cheapest he'd been since he was released. He then rose over the weekend and was at 490k last night before kick off.

So I go away for about an hour, look back and he's going for 250k after his injury.

Ah well. Trading is pretty simple in this game, aiming to get enough coins to get an half decent team in time for the next WL.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I got his OTW for 350k last Thursday, it was the cheapest he'd been since he was released. He then rose over the weekend and was at 490k last night before kick off.

So I go away for about an hour, look back and he's going for 250k after his injury.

Ah well. Trading is pretty simple in this game, aiming to get enough coins to get an half decent team in time for the next WL.

Any trading tips for a trading novice?

Archived