Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

@Ashley: Any idea why EA would hand out a warning for "irregular activities" on FUT17?

Just came across it on the Web App, No idea what I've done to deserve one... Don't have anything to do with coin sellers or the likes and I don't do bin sniping.

Not got a clue. It would be worth emailing them though!

14 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Just like one would usually do - through the website and an advisor?

Or is there maybe a special helpline/E-Mail for all things FIFA concerned?

Not sure buddy, go on the community pages would be your best bet. Sorry I can't be of any more help. 

55 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Just got my reward packs and got Zlatan and 2 average in forms, by far my best pulls yet!

Best I pulled was Eric Baily... my pack luck is another level of poor, hopefully I get some1 from the prem or bundesliga in my monthly rewards next week

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Best I pulled was Eric Baily... my pack luck is another level of poor, hopefully I get some1 from the prem or bundesliga in my monthly rewards next week

Mine haven't been great this year until now. Going to sell Zlatan and get tif Higuian who's quite cheap considering.

tif higuain is really good, i packed nout from gold 2 rewards but did a player pack league sbc and got dafour motm and then opened another player pack and got if kovacic who fit straight into my team. Packing ibra thats awesome makes it worth whilehope i get decent player in monthly but with only 3 i wont hold my breath

5 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

MOTM Defour makes for a great CDM.

Yea I snapped him up for 19k and put the shadow chem on him, passing is unreal but he seems a bit sluggish and clunky when dribbling, his long shots are beast as well... sold him on for 26k so I could buy if Stindl and sif Keita

4 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Hope i do bit better in wl now i have pretty good squad. Can well tell the difference with ronaldo when doing skills and that compared to an average player. 

IMG_4947.PNG

Wow if your not pulling out elite with that squad you've failed FIFA lol 

49 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Even if I'd had a few million coins I'd still only build teams where all of the players had full chemistry, it's like putting part worn tyres from the local garage on a Ferrari 

I don't think my OCD could cope with those red lines lollollol 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

If Casemiro solves all but 1 red line lol 

I just think the rb are rubbish so wanted to stay with alves hes really good and marchisio has been really good. Maybe al look into felipe luis informs or marcelo informs And play a lb at rb on 7 chem which is good enough. 

9 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Hope i do bit better in wl now i have pretty good squad. Can well tell the difference with ronaldo when doing skills and that compared to an average player. 

IMG_4947.PNG

Where have you been buying you're coins from? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, FUT1234 said:

I just think the rb are rubbish so wanted to stay with alves hes really good and marchisio has been really good. Maybe al look into felipe luis informs or marcelo informs And play a lb at rb on 7 chem which is good enough. 

If Casemerio is a brazilian CDM in la liga for Real Madrid so links well with Ramos,Alves & Griezman :schmike:

I never proclaimed to be great at this game but the run I'm going on right now is horrendous. I'd probably take it abit more but there's been quite a number of games I've dominated and they score from their first shot from about 30 yards or an hilarious own goal or some shit like that!

I've even stopped being Leicester but that just feels wrong and I go back to them in the end, but I may have to sack them off once and for all. I think before this run I was 50/50 in terms of wins and losses but now the losses have just shot up

1 hour ago, glenny_fox said:

Got the motm defour in my rewards along with martial which I'll take. Is defour any good? 

Yes, very good choice. Convert him to a CDM, put an Anchor card on him and he'll be of great use. That's what I did and he's a rock in front of my back four.

5 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Where have you been buying you're coins from? :ph34r:

Packed toty modric snd sold for 1.5 mil and totgs mertens and got 300k from that wich has helped and just packs and weekend league dnt do coin buying no need in it. 

Archived