Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

8 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

You lucky sod. 

I wernt even gonna open the packs until all toty was in packs but it said double chance so thought why not and first 600 point pack was modric and was on phone so proper gutted missed walkout but my hands were shaking a couldn't believe it.

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

Seasons is a real challenge with all our players in bad form, but somehow got promoted. Had a great game yesterday where me and the other guy both scored late goals and were defending for dear life. 

I agree. Any side with down rated players is a challenge but... I think I might have found a formstion what works with Leicester again.

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I agree. Any side with down rated players is a challenge but... I think I might have found a formstion what works with Leicester again.

I am still playing 4231. My back 4 is Simpson Amartey Benalouane Albrighton though. Bit makeshift. But I am still only division 4. 

48 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

I am still playing 4231. My back 4 is Simpson Amartey Benalouane Albrighton though. Bit makeshift. But I am still only division 4. 

Try. 

5-2-1-2

Schmeichel

Musa Amartey Wague Ndidi Chilwell

Drinkwater Mendy

Mahrez

Vardy Slimani

Set Vardy and Slimani both to press back line. 

Slimani set to false 9

Vardy keep the same(unless you want get in behind)

Mahrez - Free role

Drinkwater, Mendy - Stay back whilst attacking, 

Mendy - stay on edge of Box for Crosses.

Musa - Always overlap

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Try. 

5-2-1-2

Schmeichel

Drinkwater Mendy

Mahrez

Vardy Slimani

Slimani set to false 9

Mahrez - Free role

Musa - Always overlap

Interesting. Will give it a go. 

Good start to the WL won 3 out of 4. I normally start awfully. The last game was against an absolute bell, he went 3-0 up, dabbed and watched every replay to the full and also paused after every goal...

I won 4-3 in the last minute, goes without saying I watched every last second of the replay, paused and messaged him saying good game hahaha. I only ever do this when the opponent has been a tit.

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Have any of you boys used sbc Lacazette? I'm half way through completing but instead of grinding I'm tempted to sell lewandowski, just not sure if I can justify losing the 200k I 1 shot though

i haven't used him but not a fan of loosing all them coins on a player thats not much better than his base card. hes also got a coulple of informs too not sure on his price tho but atleast if you decide to sell you will get coins back. But on the other hand you could get some really good players from the packs you get from doing the sbcs. 

2 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

i haven't used him but not a fan of loosing all them coins on a player thats not much better than his base card. hes also got a coulple of informs too not sure on his price tho but atleast if you decide to sell you will get coins back. But on the other hand you could get some really good players from the packs you get from doing the sbcs. 

I can confirm this - aim at completing the Gold pack rewards challenges in particular, especially the pure player pack ones. I netted an IF Reyes this way.

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

Good start to the WL won 3 out of 4. I normally start awfully. The last game was against an absolute bell, he went 3-0 up, dabbed and watched every replay to the full and also paused after every goal...

I won 4-3 in the last minute, goes without saying I watched every last second of the replay, paused and messaged him saying good game hahaha. I only ever do this when the opponent has been a tit.

i hate people like that i only watch the goals if theyve been an idiot or its a really good goal. am 4 wins out of 4 so far with this new team but lst week went 6 out of 6 then went to pot and got 22 wins. 

3 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

I'm 10 packs in so far and as of yet I've not got a thing lol, his stats look pretty much identical to his current if which is going for around 500k which is way out of my price range, think I'll leave it till next Thursday to se where I stand after the weekend league/weekend league prizes as well as my monthly rewards to decide, by then I can't imagine I'll be a million miles away anyway

58 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

started really well on the weekend league, won 5 lost 0. then on my sixth game i was winning 2 0 with him having 9 men. 87th min I get disconnected so I get the loss. then lost 6 on the bounce... how does that even happen?

Apparently the first 7 games are against 'lower ability' players or something. And after that you get matched against players who are better. Not sure if it's true though.

16 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Just to draw you back into it. Always happens lol

EA mind controlling bastards! lol

I'm tempted in starting FUT but I'm not sure that's a good idea haha. If I do, any tips on starting out? I'm a total newbie with this mode btw

42 minutes ago, CKB said:

EA mind controlling bastards! lol

I'm tempted in starting FUT but I'm not sure that's a good idea haha. If I do, any tips on starting out? I'm a total newbie with this mode btw

Use the xp you've got from playing the game to buy coin boosts, and just play single player mode till you've built a team you feel comfortable with, then start tackling the online league... get ready for the most rage inducing game ever made though, you'll be dabbed at and constantly made to sit through replays lol ... that aside it's super addictive especially if you qualify for the weekend league, 40 games over 3 days is nothing short of a grind though

39 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Use the xp you've got from playing the game to buy coin boosts, and just play single player mode till you've built a team you feel comfortable with, then start tackling the online league... get ready for the most rage inducing game ever made though, you'll be dabbed at and constantly made to sit through replays lol ... that aside it's super addictive especially if you qualify for the weekend league, 40 games over 3 days is nothing short of a grind though

Cheers pal, shall I buy some spare controllers for when the rage hits? lol 

Has anyone got any tips for defending? I think most of my problems come from when people skill me and they seem to have the ball stuck to their feet! 

I've tried slide tackles, O button the lot but when someone is good with skills, etc I usually get battered. Any tips at all??

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Try. 

5-2-1-2

Schmeichel

Drinkwater Mendy

Mahrez

Vardy Slimani

Slimani set to false 9

Mahrez - Free role

Musa - Always overlap

I'm gonna try this! i like the look of it :thumbup:

14 minutes ago, CKB said:

Has anyone got any tips for defending? I think most of my problems come from when people skill me and they seem to have the ball stuck to their feet! 

I've tried slide tackles, O button the lot but when someone is good with skills, etc I usually get battered. Any tips at all??

All I can say is, stay close to the player you're defending against, try to anticipate their movement, close down and narrow angles, and try to force them to commit errors, misplacing passes, etc. Tackling needs to be timed so perfectly in this game, you risk yellows or even reds way too easily if you're not careful. If you tackle, make sure you hit the ball! lol

I've recently began to understand the pushing and shoving of opposing attackers a bit better, and you more often than not can get away with a bit of addiional physical presence. Try it - it's helped me quite a bit.

2 hours ago, Foxin hell said:

Apparently the first 7 games are against 'lower ability' players or something. And after that you get matched against players who are better. Not sure if it's true though.

Heard something very similar to this, I'm gonna track my game by game results, keep the same team and see how it compares next week. Just to see if there's any correlation.

Archived