Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Really wanted some1 I could use from the monthly rewards... seen the England flag and got pumped thinking it was Andre Gray.... 86 rated James Milner... I've already got an untradeable 86 rated Milner fml lol.... on the plus side I've completed the Ligue 1 sbc and landed lacasweat 

8 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Open reward packs, get naff all. Open a rare player pack out of disappointment... walkout... Belgian flag.... totw Mertens, unbelievable. Although I did expect it to be Hazard when I saw the flag lol

Build a team around him i have him and hes awesome. 

IMG_4996.PNG

4 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Build a team around him i have him and hes awesome. 

IMG_4996.PNG

I've used him and he's very good, but I only use 1 up front and have OTW Higuian who's a tank as well. I may sell and get the LW version for half the price then I can finally replace Allan in cm (who's been very good for a discard).

Currently 12-9 this weekend league. Hoping for Gold 2 and if I can get on a run then maybe gold 1 but that's a push.

How is everyone else getting on? 

Nearly every team ive played has either had Dybala, Aubameyang or Griezmann. The struggle for clean sheets is real!

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Are you automatically qualified then for just being in Div 1?

Yeh you get automatic qualification for getting promoted to d1, winning d1 or just holding d1. My weekend league awful think 7-7 dnt matter what team i use seem to get the same every week gold 2 or 3.

1 hour ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh you get automatic qualification for getting promoted to d1, winning d1 or just holding d1. My weekend league awful think 7-7 dnt matter what team i use seem to get the same every week gold 2 or 3.

I'm in division one I wonder if weekend league matches are harder the higher up the divisions you are as opposed to random opponents.

might try and go down to 6 next week 

I've been doing the SBC's and I've enjoyed them.

I completed the POTM one this morning and got Delle Alli. It wasn't cheap, but he's worth it.

I also sold my whole team and decided I was going to see it this game really is, skill / luck or both and if the quality of players impacts you or if you just need a solid formation. 

I've rebuilt a premier league team, using the following criteria:

No player can be brought from the transfer market for more than 2k coins.

I can use any player obtained from packs.

Schmichael 

Prodl

Stones

Martins Indi

Bolasie

Kante (packed)

Mendy

Oxlade-Chamberlain

POTM Alli

Welbeck

Perez

I switched to a 3-4-1-2 & tinkered with my tactics. I didn't qualify for the weekend league this week due to work commitments in the week and only finishing Silver 1 last weekend, so I took to task on Seasons. I was in division 3, with 3 points and 5 games remaining.

I won all 5, scoring 28 goals in the process. Bring on division 2.

7 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

I've been doing the SBC's and I've enjoyed them.

I completed the POTM one this morning and got Delle Alli. It wasn't cheap, but he's worth it.

I also sold my whole team and decided I was going to see it this game really is, skill / luck or both and if the quality of players impacts you or if you just need a solid formation. 

I've rebuilt a premier league team, using the following criteria:

No player can be brought from the transfer market for more than 2k coins.

I can use any player obtained from packs.

Schmichael 

Prodl

Stones

Martins Indi

Bolasie

Kante (packed)

Mendy

Oxlade-Chamberlain

POTM Alli

Welbeck

Perez

I switched to a 3-4-1-2 & tinkered with my tactics. I didn't qualify for the weekend league this week due to work commitments in the week and only finishing Silver 1 last weekend, so I took to task on Seasons. I was in division 3, with 3 points and 5 games remaining.

I won all 5, scoring 28 goals in the process. Bring on division 2.

You should test it out during the week, the league games are a whole different animal then once all the sweaty fudgers have finished with the weekend league lol

I'm sat on 14 wins with 13 games left it's been a real struggle this week I just can't catch a break, the whole barge thing/ getting taken out after you've shot but not getting a fk is doing my head in, played some guy and I was clean through just about to pull the trigger and he tripped me just before I got in the box... easy red... except Jon Moss must have been in charge as he didn't even get a yellow, went in to lose on pens which has basically been how most matches have gone, just another 4 wins for target though

on a brighter note I packed Aubameyang and was able to do the Ali sbc with the sale plus strengthen my bpl team a bit more with a few players, if you guys haven't tried tott Elmohamady at rb give him a bash he's worth the 12k with shadow on

Finally completed the Dele Alli SBC. That was a chore.

Especially the Tottenham challenge, seeing that the market on XBOX is pretty much swept clean of Roses, Alderweirelds, Vertonghens & Kanes at the moment! lol Managed to scrape by with the use of Son, Eriksen, Dier & Davies!

Also completed the Rio Ferdinand challenge and am doing pretty well with the Ligue 1, Liga NOS & Russian Premier SBCs.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Finally completed the Dele Alli SBC. That was a chore.

Especially the Tottenham challenge, seeing that the market on XBOX is pretty much swept clean of Roses, Alderweirelds, Vertonghens & Kanes at the moment! lol Managed to scrape by with the use of Son, Eriksen, Dier & Davies!

Also completed the Rio Ferdinand challenge and am doing pretty well with the Ligue 1, Liga NOS & Russian Premier SBCs.

The mk dons 1 was a mare for me cost me a fortune, luckily I already had a silver mk dons player saving me 10k lol must have cost me a good 110k though, got feck all from the packs as well as per usual

Fut champions was a right slog this weekend. Least enjoyable yet. Managed to win 18 and gave up.

It seems having a Calcio A wonder team is no match to the typical Butland, Smalling, Bailly, Shaw, Bellerin, Kante/Dembele, Sterling, Mane and Musa 4321 dream team.

I was very fortunate with long rangers in many of the games I won.

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Fut champions was a right slog this weekend. Least enjoyable yet. Managed to win 18 and gave up.

It seems having a Calcio A wonder team is no match to the typical Butland, Smalling, Bailly, Shaw, Bellerin, Kante/Dembele, Sterling, Mane and Musa 4321 dream team.

I was very fortunate with long rangers in many of the games I won.

Agreed I managed 20 wins but f me it was tough, regardless of what I seem to do I can't fend off the barge and constantly get dispossessed by it... then when I do it I constantly give away free kicks!!! Must have lost 6/7 games where the guy who beat me had 1/2 shots to my 11/12! I feel I try to use the low driven shot far to much and just cock it up most the time, if I'm 1 on 1 I feel I'm going to miss before I've even tapped the shoot button

16 EPL players have to be used in next weeks fut champs, then 18 Bundesliga/la liga players the following week... thankfully I've got 2 pretty solid teams for the pair, looking forward to the bundesliga 1 especially just so I don't have to come up against the usual suspects like Smalling, Kante, Walker, Musa, Butland etc etc

Archived