Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

11 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

That Amartey CB card looks like the best silver CB in the game.

Has he at a good tournament at CB then? I can think of a certain club I like that needs a fresh look in defence!

And I've got sif Salah who is superb, but that one would fit nicely into my Calcio A squad.

54 minutes ago, CKB said:

I'm gonna try this! i like the look of it :thumbup:

Good man let me know how you get on. 

Defending. Call second player/contain player however the person who your red arrow hovers across? If that makes sense keep away from the opposition player with the ball let the second player/contain player defend for you. Win the ball back and play your game. 

My pack luck is insane right now, sold ibra and bought if florenzi, thought f*** it and let the gf and little boy open the rare mega packs with the remaining coins, hoping to gain some more time for the wl.

Got team of the tournament Balde Diao and Traore. Totw Sorrentino. Walkout Fabregas, and the best of all the orange Son card, made my money back and then some. Would highly recommend gambling on the rare mega packs.

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Do I sell my orange cards now or later help please

My instinct would say sell them now, the likelihood of finding another one in a future pack until they are no longer available (next Wednesday, I think) is pretty high.

5 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

All I can say is, stay close to the player you're defending against, try to anticipate their movement, close down and narrow angles, and try to force them to commit errors, misplacing passes, etc. Tackling needs to be timed so perfectly in this game, you risk yellows or even reds way too easily if you're not careful. If you tackle, make sure you hit the ball! lol

I've recently began to understand the pushing and shoving of opposing attackers a bit better, and you more often than not can get away with a bit of addiional physical presence. Try it - it's helped me quite a bit.

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Good man let me know how you get on. 

Defending. Call second player/contain player however the person who your red arrow hovers across? If that makes sense keep away from the opposition player with the ball let the second player/contain player defend for you. Win the ball back and play your game. 

Cheers guys I'll try anything at the moment as I'm once again on a horrible run. I've just about had it with this game  lol 

20 minutes ago, Wookie said:

@CKB I'd say jockeying is the best way to deal with skillets, if you don't commit to a tackle then normally they don't know what to do.

Is there a break opponent legs button if he just skills all the time? lol

16 minutes ago, CKB said:

Is there a break opponent legs button if he just skills all the time? lol

Quite often I'd love to be able to boot players in the chest, it'd be worth the red when you're already a few goals down lol

Haven't played FIFA online all week head into the weekend league and I've fallin to pieces 6 wins from my 1st 15 games probably would have won double that if I hadn't forgot how to  finish, the people I'm playing are awful but they're getting 3/4 chances and sticking them all away, I'm getting 9/10 and scoring 1, panicks is starting to set in when I'm in on goal... 1st game in I got done 4.1 by someone who had motm son and motm sow upfront... safe to say they ripped me a new 1

14 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Heard something very similar to this, I'm gonna track my game by game results, keep the same team and see how it compares next week. Just to see if there's any correlation.

Load of rubbish i think. I won my first 8 games against good people then lost 7 on bounce against rubbish ppl that just get lucky rebound goals and when i tackle them it just bounces back infront of them, never lost 7 in a row on any fifa never mind with a 3.3 mil squad whats the point in having good team if ea just screws you over 

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Apparently lots of technical issues yesterday, as the guaranteed OTW packs produced only a rare Gold player! EA have now handed out free packs for the ones affected. At least some recompensation for some.

Which ones are the guaranteed OTW packs? I can't find them. 

Archived