Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Just got absolutely owned by some helmet who also had otw pogba along with motm Walcott... he also had potm sterling and hazard, the **** sent me a screen shot of his pogba rating and mine... as if getting smashed wasn't enough lol, that's the problem with kids now adays lol 

No sympathies from me for someone who plays FIFA at 3am! lol

49 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

No sympathies from me for someone who plays FIFA at 3am! lol

I probably should have just went bed early as I rage sold my team and went back to the Bundesliga just keeping a prem cb and rb to give me a link for pogba... who if I'm being honest had he not been untradeable would have been sold as well lol 

I didn't have a bad night last night. won the draft 2 times in a row and ended up getting Naingollan, Dybala, the ornage version of Koulibaly (sp), martial and a couple others. Then opened 1 silver pack and ended up with a huge orange flare which I wasn't expecting.. ended up being a Millwall striker lol, still worth more than the 3.75k though so can't complain.

1 minute ago, glenny_fox said:

also, noticed there is a couple more league SBC just come out (la liga and the spl). The la liga one will cost an absolute fortune to complete but the prize is a 93 Suarez which you would expect would cost a fortune.

Suarez is 94 OVR and it's estimated the SBC will cost you around 400k to 450k to complete.

Cheaper alternative for people who can't afford his IF or POTY version.

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

I bet the Barca Real Madrid and ath Madrid would cost you near on 500k+ on PS4 

A. Madrid is about 220k you need either inform Godin. Or inform gameiro. And they will both be extinct soon and then you will need grizemann. And it will be well over 250k

5 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

A. Madrid is about 220k you need either inform Godin. Or inform gameiro. And they will both be extinct soon and then you will need grizemann. And it will be well over 250k

Unless new IFs pop up by sheer coincidence... :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

He has a 95 rated card of himself lol

It looks like it doesn't actually play very well though haha, I think football players that play UT and contact EA can get a 95 card

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

David Meyler (The Hull player) has a youtube channel where he plays UT, he's quite good actually lol

I've watched a few of his vids. The guy is very good. Battered some guy who had a sick team when all he was using was the Hull squad. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

I've watched a few of his vids. The guy is very good. Battered some guy who had a sick team when all he was using was the Hull squad. 

They're a little bit boring tbh, he's obviously new to doing videos and he'll get better but if he started talking about being a footballer then they'd be worth watching. Spams fake shots as well lol

10 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

To be fair. Having a good team on FUT doesn't mean you're a good player. I think majority of the time it scares people a little thinking shit and they might panic and a stray away from there normal game but if you play your game then no reason you can't win.

I was Tottenham the other night in Seasons, lad I played Dortmund. He was very good going forward using trick stick but I outplayed him. Beat him 2-0. Then sends me a message calling me a boring player because I wait for opportunities to score and wouldn't let him play his game ??

17 minutes ago, Wookie said:

They're a little bit boring tbh, he's obviously new to doing videos and he'll get better but if he started talking about being a footballer then they'd be worth watching. Spams fake shots as well lol

I was about to say he spams that fake shot. It seems to work tbf. You can tell he's new to YouTube though and agree he is kinda boring but no doubt he will get better at it. Good to see a professional doing this and interacting with the fans. 

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

To be fair. Having a good team on FUT doesn't mean you're a good player. I think majority of the time it scares people a little thinking shit and they might panic and a stray away from there normal game but if you play your game then no reason you can't win.

I was Tottenham the other night in Seasons, lad I played Dortmund. He was very good going forward using trick stick but I outplayed him. Beat him 2-0. Then sends me a message calling me a boring player because I wait for opportunities to score and wouldn't let him play his game ??

Your definitely right. Having a good team on Fut means nothing. You need to be half decent at the game and have the right setup to win games. I played a guy the other day, had a very average squad consisting quite a few non rare gold players, my team was full of rare golds and 5 totw players. I lost. Got absolutely smashed. His setup and my poor defending absolutely ripped me apart. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I got a few messages calling me boring in the WL when using 5212. All because it wasn't easy to break down when they were using that 4321 formation that they all use. When actually when you do it right it's one of the most attacking formations in the game.

4 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

I got a few messages calling me boring in the WL when using 5212. All because it wasn't easy to break down when they were using that 4321 formation that they all use. When actually when you do it right it's one of the most attacking formations in the game.

Playing that formation you need to work through ball well. Otherwise you'll struggle.

Just now, Ashley said:

Playing that formation you need to work through ball well. Otherwise you'll struggle.

I had it working to perfection for a while but since one of the patches it went tits up. Been using 4411 for a long time now and can't see me changing it.

Archived