Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Any trading tips for a trading novice?

Well... buy low, sell high :D

Buy on Wednesday between 6-7 and Thursday between 6-7 as they're  the times that the most packs are opened.

I'm currently stockpiling cheap 84 and 85 rated cards with my excess coins in time for TOTS and the inevitable SBCs that require high level cards.

Made about 500k with the OTW SBCs because people were desperate for high rated cards.

I prob spent bout 150k on them otw untradeable sbcs and got mane kante and then with 5 mins left thought ad try another one on my phone before they expire and got jesus. Ive just done the suarez sbc too his finishing is awesome so bought neymar and messi to link with him so hopefully goes well with him. 

Done the Russian Premier League SBC yesterday, followed by the Liga NOS and Süper Lig equivalents today.

Hope my pack luck will be with me from now on up until tomorrow evening. Chasing after a few more IFs. All I got so far is Falcao and Vercoutre (twice), plus Wolves' Edwards.

40 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Gabriel Jesus now likely to miss the rest of the season - can I say I'm glad I didn't get his OTW card in the end? :ph34r:

I got him for 350k.

So I've lose about 150k on him at current prices. Not overly worried though. He's the best sub-400k striker in the Premier League I've played with.

35 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Looks like Martial, Mane, Suarez, Hummels, Carrasco, Higuain and Leno all in this weeks TOTW.

Hope I pack Martial, will go for an absolute shit load

Hope you're right, OTW Higuian is incredible already, shame I can't use him in the next 2 fut champions.

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

Looks like Martial, Mane, Suarez, Hummels, Carrasco, Higuain and Leno all in this weeks TOTW.

Hope I pack Martial, will go for an absolute shit load

Hopefully you're right as I got Hummels is the OTW sbc and picked up otw Mane for 120k as well.

5 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

What's the point in completing the La Liga SBC now? lol

The IF Suarez looks as good, if not better than the SBC card. Classy by EA.

At least my OTW Gabbiadini will look a lot better now, going up to 84.

The sif suarez has only 2 more def and 1 more passing and the sbc has 1 more shooting than sif. And for 500k alot cheaoer than sif suarez Nd hes awesome with messi and neymar. 

9 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

The sif suarez has only 2 more def and 1 more passing and the sbc has 1 more shooting than sif. And for 500k alot cheaoer than sif suarez Nd hes awesome with messi and neymar. 

It'd be interesting to see whether you'd be able to pull an in-form Suarez for less than 400k by simply opening packs until next Wednesday evening. :D

50 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

anyone used IF Vardy yet?

tempted to get him but at 400k his price is pretty steep. Is between him and the orange Son (only problem is I use the potm son at LF)

I had him a couple of months ago.

He's decent. An improvement on the NIF Vardy. But he still can't dribble or make a chance for himself. If your game is about pace then he's great but if you play a bit more of a possession game then he's pretty useless.

I don't have the POTM Son but I do have the MOTM Son.

I packed him a couple of weeks ago. Currently have 90 games, 80 odd goals and 30 odd assists with him. He's a machine.

3 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

anyone used IF Vardy yet?

tempted to get him but at 400k his price is pretty steep. Is between him and the orange Son (only problem is I use the potm son at LF)

I would keep playing POTM son and get normal aguero hes not the slowest, has 4 star skills and 4 star week foot, also a great finisher at roughly 300-350k on ps4. 

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Oh, and one more SBC down - that Laczazette is all mine.

Wonder which one to do next - Eredivisie, Liga MX or MLS? Might stick to the Scottish Premier first - the cheapest and players from just twelve clubs to chase after. :ph34r:

How much did the lacazette cost you. That sbc giovinco seems very good when use him against me 

Archived