Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

7 hours ago, deejdeej said:

That new if Parolo would complete my midfield!

His normal card plays insanely well for me. End up dropping OTW Pjanic and Nainggolan to get him in. His IF should drop to about 60-70k which is silly really.

So many good Serie A players this season

52 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

Are the prices for players likely to go back up to what they were at any point soon? 

I.e salah was 550k a week ago now he's 250k

Probably a bit because of the winter OTW cards coming into packs but we're on the decline now. By April some players will be so cheap and you still have 5 months with the game. I'm sitting on 350k coins just waiting for players to drop.

45 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just wish you could change any position as the same goes for 86 rated James Milner, he'd be a beast of a pl cm

Seen on FUTWIZ I think how you can glitch it so he gets 10 chem then switch him to CAM or where ever and it'll stay

2 hours ago, hairmetalgamer said:

The team of the tournament cb Amartey card is insane

He was already rated 74 at CB with his normal card.

Put a shadow on him and he's rated 89 CB.

f10471e0e3556e824f4a0a1fdef2d720.png

Put a sentinal on him he's a 90 rated CB.. but shh keep it a secret :whistle: Orange EPL 90 rated CB for 60k is a snip!

04c25bc2acad28b17f2172767df046d6.png

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa17/player/daniel-amartey/18523?chemstyle=sentinel&teamchem=100&playerchem=10

4 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

He was already rated 74 at CB with his normal card.

Put a shadow on him and he's rated 89 CB.

f10471e0e3556e824f4a0a1fdef2d720.png

Put a sentinal on him he's a 90 rated CB.. but shh keep it a secret :whistle: Orange EPL 90 rated CB for 60k is a snip!

04c25bc2acad28b17f2172767df046d6.png

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa17/player/daniel-amartey/18523?chemstyle=sentinel&teamchem=100&playerchem=10

That's if Chemistry actually works, who knows with EA.

plus it depends how you use a player, most midfielders ratings will go up to their highest rating with artist or maestro.

yet to me they feel better with chemistry speed boosts

As if I've actually spanked 5 people to qualify for the Fut Champions lollol

Converted to the 5-2-1-2 formation and tinkered with the player instructions and now my team is well organised and defend as a group. Or maybe it's just EA trying to lure me in. I know that by the start of the tournament on Saturday my players will again turn useless lol

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

As if I've actually spanked 5 people to qualify for the Fut Champions lollol

Converted to the 5-2-1-2 formation and tinkered with the player instructions and now my team is well organised and defend as a group. Or maybe it's just EA trying to lure me in. I know that by the start of the tournament on Saturday my players will again turn useless lol

Told you it works ;)

Just now, Ashley said:

Told you it works ;)

Worked absolute wonders mate. Setting my wingbacks to overlap worked an absolute treat too. I know people say it's a negative way to play the game with 5 at the back but it seems to get results.

17 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Worked absolute wonders mate. Setting my wingbacks to overlap worked an absolute treat too. I know people say it's a negative way to play the game with 5 at the back but it seems to get results.

Have you copied my set up a page or two back or done your own?

Just packed OTW Luiz Adriano and TOTT Ayew in the 2 packs I received from futchamps rewards. 

Along with the 45k coins I'm very happy indeed. 

Going to add reus to one of my hybrid teams at LF to partner my Dembele at RF and Aubameyang up front! 

Buzzing for the weekend league to try him!

3 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Done my own. Sat for about 15 minutes and tweaked the instructions to suit everybody within the squad. Seems to have worked. 

Nice. 

This weekend league, to qualify how many games do you have to win?

39 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Only finished Silver 1 last weekend because I was out all day Saturday & Sunday, so I wasn't expecting anything from my rewards.

Kante & POTT Salah.

:scarf::trumpet:

Nice! I've got 86 rated Salah and he's incredible, build a team around him mate.

Archived