Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

23 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Great to be back on Pro Clubs. It's great when there's a few of us online. Nice that I got 2 goals but was a bit rusty in the first game. Let me know when you boys are back on.

Much better when there's a few of us on, Just attacking in swarms and hoping someone can defend works quite well lol

7 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Much better when there's a few of us on, Just attacking in swarms and hoping someone can defend works quite well lol

With Ash controlling most of the team helped when defending tbf. 

Details on FUTTIES this summer:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/futties?utm_campaign=fut17_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_futties-announcement&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=33434&ts=1499249380908

So, 30 players will be nominated, resulting in 30 different SBCs. lol

Then three players from ten categories with the most completed SBCs will get an upgraded card. lol

And there will be returning SBCs - I bet it's going to be the David Luiz, Torres and El Sharaawy Premium SBCs. And maybe a few POTM ones.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Details on FUTTIES this summer:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/futties?utm_campaign=fut17_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_futties-announcement&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=33434&ts=1499249380908

So, 30 players will be nominated, resulting in 30 different SBCs. lol

Then three players from ten categories with the most completed SBCs will get an upgraded card. lol

And there will be returning SBCs - I bet it's going to be the David Luiz, Torres and El Sharaawy Premium SBCs. And maybe a few POTM ones.

Son will be up there

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

from my gold 1 monthly rewards I got:

Perrin

Salah

Boudebouz - already had his TOTS Untradeable

Campana

Diony

very happy with Salah though and Perrin will be usable.

Perrin is a beast

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Walk out.... Spanish Cb... pique fml.... but then Walker and Azp in the same back!!!! Finally useable players from my monthly rewards... shame there's like a few weeks left though

IMG_2704.PNG

what pressure and aggression do u use for wl? 

Archived