Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

30 games unbeaten on seasons. Was about to lose until Vardy got a last minute goal to make my record 27-3-0. Won a couple since then too. 

Is that on normal seasons or UT? If it's not UT then you should give that a whirl, especially FUT Champs. 

24 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Good playing with ya.

Sorry I couldn't do any better in my debut lol

You were fine pal, nearly clawed it back in the end. On tomorrow night would be good to get a few more involved too.

3 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

You were fine pal, nearly clawed it back in the end. On tomorrow night would be good to get a few more involved too.

I was just happy to get in for one.

Tough for me during the week, since I'm 5 hrs behind.

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I can only get on about 10ish. Anybody else on tonight? 

I might be able to get on around 10pm.

Got on last night whilst a match was being played, reserved a spot for the next match and everyone b*ggered off after the final whistle lol

27 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I might be able to get on around 10pm.

Got on last night whilst a match was being played, reserved a spot for the next match and everyone b*ggered off after the final whistle lol

Haha we only played once mate. I'll be on between 9 and 11 again (Love island and big brother keeps the Mrs occupied)

41 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Add me lads dbt14 I'm up for giving this pro clubs a go 

You need to make a pro then accept transfer request mate. Don't forget to press r3 and go to shop to make your pro better

Archived