Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Gaelic Athletics Association - Irish Sport

2 minutes ago, Mayofox said:

Strapping myself in for the clash tomorrow. You know how painful it is supporting Maigh Eo.  One branch of the family who live in Wicklow will brave it again, but I'll just watch from behind the sofa. 

It's painful watching them , you want them to win so much as the neutral but you know they are going to let you down 

kerry will set about them tomorrow and I suspect kerry to beat the handicap 

29 minutes ago, Mayofox said:

Strapping myself in for the clash tomorrow. You know how painful it is supporting Maigh Eo.  One branch of the family who live in Wicklow will brave it again, but I'll just watch from behind the sofa. 

You could have replaced Mayo with Leicester and been equally as valid!!

Best of luck with tomorrow. Looking forward to the weekend myself.

Two great matches to enjoy (hopefully) in succession.  With Mayo, there's always a chance.  But you're right, Blue, you wouldn't be certain putting money on City or Mayo.

Was listening to Gift Grub today. Jeff n Kammy covering the "G Double A" .. hilarious.

Realising now that folk outside Ireland will think we're talking a foreign language.....

4 hours ago, Mayofox said:

We march on! But what a dirty match. Was there anyone didn't get a yellow card?

Andy Moran was immense, Just watched the 2nd goal. Between O'Connors kick pass, Loftus' and Morans footwork and Morans catch it was probably the move of the championship.

Disappointing not to have gotten a result in Manchester but something tells me you got the result you wanted today.

5 hours ago, Mayofox said:

So no surprise, Dublin it is.  Mayo will give them more of a match than Tyrone managed today. Yesterday Mayo looked like the wind was in their sails. It's going to be a great final.

Up Mayo!!

............. how do they beat the hoodoo ? 

Dublin are not Kerry 

any betting through yet ? 

Id make Dublin 1/4 favs and mayo 3/1  

Edited by GaelicFox

37 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Dublin 2/5 Mayo 11/4 

Odds with paddy power. 

2/5 .... @Izzy Muzzett go all in again buddy ... another buying money exercise !!!! Go to paddy power and find GAA and find foodball click on Dublin to win 2/5 ... all IN 

dont get me wrong I'd love mayo to win but those odds on Dublin are extremely generous the dub faithful will lash into those ... 2000/5000 is buying money really , they are a 1/4 shot all day long 

I'll have a look at HT/FT as well it's 4/5 Jesus that's very generous !!!!!

galway/Dublin double was my bet at beginning of championship after leagues

Edited by GaelicFox

24 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

2/5 .... @Izzy Muzzett go all in again buddy ... another buying money exercise !!!! Go to paddy power and find GAA and find foodball click on Dublin to win 2/5 ... all IN 

dont get me wrong I'd love mayo to win but those odds on Dublin are extremely generous the dub faithful will lash into those ... 2000/5000 is buying money really , they are a 1/4 shot all day long 

I'll have a look at HT/FT as well it's 4/5 Jesus that's very generous !!!!!

galway/Dublin double was my bet at beginning of championship after leagues

lol

I don't know you from Adam mate but for some reason I trust you when it comes to gambling!

PP are 1/3 Dublin on my app so I've gone all in again with my Mayweather winnings :D

That's another pint I'll owe you if this comes in!

Cheers :beer:

All Ireland hurling final tomorrow

Galway v Waterford. The most novel final pairing since the mid 90s.

Galway without an all Ireland since 1988,waterford since 1959.

Galway big favourites for this but have lost a few finals recently. Their sheer size and experience should stand to them. Waterford are a youngish team but tomorrow might be too soon for them. 

The television feast that is up for the match on RTE now!

Galway half time and full time for me 

I hope they win , I'm not a fan of the style of hurling Waterford are playing and in truth I dislike Waterford hurling full stop think it still traces back to colin Lynch and the long hot summer 

galway need this more and hurling needs Galway to win a bit more otherwise we will have Kilkenny playing a sweeper next year !!! 

Kerry playing with one against mayo shows nothing on sacred in the GAA !! 

I saw the purple team with sticks win and a bloke whom I could understand most of what he said was proud as the purples hadn't done it in 29 years fair play, especially as the sticks were also racket bats and you could get conversions and goals somehow and some of the conversions were twatted from miles away which was pretty impressive.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I saw the purple team with sticks win and a bloke whom I could understand most of what he said was proud as the purples hadn't done it in 29 years fair play, especially as the sticks were also racket bats and you could get conversions and goals somehow and some of the conversions were twatted from miles away which was pretty impressive.

I couldn't have put it better myself!

• Thanks 1