Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

42 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Not quite the Clough cup, but still a comparison song.

On Wednesday nights, under the lights,

We'll be in Porto, you'll be in Leeds.

Whilst you're at Villa,

We'll play Sevilla,

On our way to the Champions League.

EDIT: Can I just add that in addition to rhyming fantastically with Sevilla, Derby are at Villa on 25th Feb, so I can claim this is somewhat accurate.

great effort!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'd love some one (more talented than me) to come up with a song to sing to Derby and forest that highlights how pathetic they are something along the lines of "whilst you were winning the Clough cup, we won the premier league but much better obviously.

Alternatively, you could have: (to the tune of we're the famous Leicester City and we're going to Wem-ber-ley)

Won the league,

Won the league,

Whilst you play for the Clough trophy Leicester went and won the league!

Edited by FraserSorensen
  • Like 1

Claudio had a dream, he joined our football team

Forest, Derby and Cov nowhere to be seen.

Solid at the back, with pace in attack

Champions of England, five thousand to one to one to one.

You have no idea how tempted I was to put "Champions of England, you'll never sing that".

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'd love some one (more talented than me) to come up with a song to sing to Derby and forest that highlights how pathetic they are something along the lines of "whilst you were winning the Clough cup, we won the premier league but much better obviously.

We're off round Europe on the piss

While you play Forest for a piece of shit

We'll win the Cup now we've won the league

Leicester City FC

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06

After May let's get 'Champions of England, 5000/1' going. I mentioned it on the other thread. 

For such a historical club achievement, it needs a permanent place in our songbook. Union FS might be on board with this? Some of the songs the group have produced have been good. It doesn't even have to be the song I've just mentioned, but I feel we need something to mark it, so we can sing it in years to come.

On 09/01/2017 at 11:59, TheBear said:

Oh Demarai Gray he is so wonderful he's a miracle,  hes beautiful, magical

When he runs down the wing he's as fast as lightning, it's frightening and he makes all the boys sing.... Der der der der der der 

Could work with Riyad mahrez but would love to hear this

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LCFC FOX said:

Seen a few team sing to that tune now. But at least they actually have words unlike ours. Someone needs to add a player into ours or something to do with the club. Else it's pointless.

Why's it pointless if it doesn't have a player's name in it? 

What would be pointless is giving it the biggun outside the ground when a bus drives past and then standing in silence for the duration of the game itself. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why's it pointless if it doesn't have a player's name in it? 

What would be pointless is giving it the biggun outside the ground when a bus drives past and then standing in silence for the duration of the game itself. 

It's better to have something to do with Leicester in the chant imo? Else it's a bit pointless.

Else everyone would just be chanting the same words? It's a great tune but more would join in if it had something to do with Leicester in there I reckon

On 1/15/2017 at 14:00, baker11 said:

Sung by a group of us -

Leicestershire boys we like Leicestershire girls, we hate Forest and Derby and Chelsea and Spurs. Cityyyyy are the one team we really loveee.

Melody is Blur - girls and boys

This. All over that.

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

It's better to have something to do with Leicester in the chant imo? Else it's a bit pointless.

Else everyone would just be chanting the same words? It's a great tune but more would join in if it had something to do with Leicester in there I reckon

I thought we had all agreed the best fit by far was Danny Drinkwater? I know he already had a song but Vards has two.

I also quite liked it for 'Leicester's winning away' at the start (so we probably won't sing it again this season) ;)

10 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

I thought we had all agreed the best fit by far was Danny Drinkwater? I know he already had a song but Vards has two.

I also quite liked it for 'Leicester's winning away' at the start (so we probably won't sing it again this season) ;)

See I actually like the second option perhaps change it to "leicesters losing again" if we're losing lol then change it to winning away/home when we're winning ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

I'm sure this is buried in this thread, but what is the Ndidi song of choice?

The one that's doing the rounds away is:

On 1/9/2017 at 11:49, GlennyFox55 said:

There he was with ball at his feet, singin' "Oh Ndidi didi dum didi do"
Beating defenders while shufflin' his feet, singing' " Oh Ndidi didi dum didi do "
He looked good (looked good), he looked fine (looked fine)
He looked good, he looked fine .Leicester City’s twenty five
Oh Ndidi didi dum didi do, Oh Ndidi didi dum didi do.

:scarf: