Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up at Fortress KP.. Southampton.. Thoughts?

Sorry meant to say

Mendy to come on 30 minutes from the end

Mendy to go off injured after 62 minutes :whistle:

Hard fought draw for me, with Wes and Huth having their hands full with Austin.

Don't see us battering them unfortunately

Need everyone to be patient like the Burnley game and this one will be much tougher but we have enough. May need a second goal unless we've worked wonders on a solution to set piece defending. Prediction - A tough, ground out 2-1 City win with nerve janging last few minutes, Vardy and Slimani to score, 31,860 crowd, 46% possession and 0% chicken in the Chicken pies. 

14 hours ago, melrose said:

If you had been around in the 80/90's you wouldn't have seen a city game unless we were on MOTD

Think you're forgetting this mate 

2016-10-02-13-21-39--789493211.jpg

Used to dread it when City were picked for the Sunday afternoon game because we would never win even when we were in good form. From my hazy childhood memory I seem to remember it becoming a bit of a stand-in joke with the commentators that we lost every time we were live on TV. 

Being 6-0 down at half time v Newcastle is a particularly bad memory of us being live on TV. Zeljko Kalac's debut is another.

Team news:

Leicester City: Schmeichel; Simpson, Morgan (c), Huth, Fuchs; Mahrez, Drinkwater, Amartey, Albrighton; Slimani, Vardy

Subs: Hernández, King, Schlupp, Okazaki, Zieler, Gray, Ulloa.

Southampton: Forster, Cedric, Fonte, Van Dijk, Bertrand, Davis, Romeu, Hojbjerg, Tadic, Redmond, Austin

Subs: McCarthy, Yoshida, Clasie, Long, Martina, Ward-Prowse, Olomola.

Archived