Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CheshireFox

Membership packs??

Hi all, does anyone know when the membership packs are going to be sent out with the free gifts that were advertised? Not seen anything as yet and renewed ours back in July! not even managed to get a ticket yet so even more interested in getting my free lcfc wallet in compensation :blink:

7 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I got my wife's card this month. And it did say packs would follow shortly.

But 2 weeks later still waiting.

wow if the new cards are that late then we best not hold our breath then, still waiting for our cards! Might email them much good it'll do cos it's probably the same person answering emails that puts things in the post. At least it was just us and we'd not been missed I suppose :scarf:

well i'm not sure if they saw my post on here, because my pack has just arrived this morning! and its really nice quality so i'm pretty pleased with it actually. my Dad's hasn't arrived yet so I guess they are dripfeeding out to us all. now it'd be nice if I could get a ticket to a game some time.... lol

Cheap! just like our owners, the wallet isn't a wallet it's a card holder, the boxed pen isn't boxed, the best part is the box it comes in, and that was damaged because of the cheap plastic bag it was posted in.

£90:revenge:

7 hours ago, CheshireFox said:

well i'm not sure if they saw my post on here, because my pack has just arrived this morning! and its really nice quality so i'm pretty pleased with it actually. my Dad's hasn't arrived yet so I guess they are dripfeeding out to us all. now it'd be nice if I could get a ticket to a game some time.... lol

I'm assuming this is down to distance from the ground and not ticket availability 

Hahaha exactly the same here! No card but my pack has arrived! Months later. When I seen a parcel I was thinking 'what the hell is this' as I knew I had not ordered anything. Then was shocked to see this turn up, I had forgotten all about it haha

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 18:29, jammie82uk said:

I'm assuming this is down to distance from the ground and not ticket availability 

only city fox members, not been able to get two tickets sat together yet (but yes distance does slightly dictate...)

On 24 October 2016 at 17:30, red5 said:

Cheap! just like our owners, the wallet isn't a wallet it's a card holder, the boxed pen isn't boxed, the best part is the box it comes in, and that was damaged because of the cheap plastic bag it was posted in.

£90:revenge:

I'll see if my dad wants the badges,the pen can go in my draw, I only have

1 card so the card holder is no use, but you're right the box is very nice, I'll

just have find something to put in it.

I'm pretty sure Palace Tickets were on general sale.... loads together appeared middle of last week.

Could also get 2 together for Champions League (general sale)... just have to keep checking.

Keep checking the website, few tickets for Brom / Boro at the minute... but some could appear

On 10/27/2016 at 22:51, CheshireFox said:

only city fox members, not been able to get two tickets sat together yet (but yes distance does slightly dictate...)

I have a city Fox Membership and have gotten tickets to the Community Shield, Champions League 3 game, Southampton, Chelsea EFL, Palace and West Brom. Got a couple together but mainly in front and behind or 1 seat in the middle. Just make sure you are on the site 9am when they go on sale.

I quite liked the pack, badges are alright and I can use the wallet for my oyster / train tickets so won't be completely wasted! Only paid £20 for the membership and managed to get to a few games and got some free goodies so can't complain.

Archived