Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

17 hours ago, the fox said:

That was rough to watch. Brutal cut + brain damage! Sheesh he should just follow Whittaker's example and move up.

And yeah, TJ is now suspended and stripped of the title for PEDs smh. I thought Cody talking about TJ using PEDs was just trash talk but it seems it had some truth.

Yea man it’s madness, I remember saying to my mate at the time it wouldn’t surprise me and was having none of it. Glad the snakes been caught though. Gives Cody a toad back too. 

On 21/03/2019 at 13:56, ARTY_FOX said:

Yea man it’s madness, I remember saying to my mate at the time it wouldn’t surprise me and was having none of it. Glad the snakes been caught though. Gives Cody a toad back too. 

If only Cody didn't get knocked out in his last match. Argh!

The talks about him using been going around for sometime now so it's not really that surprising. Imagine if he won the 125 pound title, the division gets shut just for him to get cought lol Dana would've killed someone

18 hours ago, the fox said:

If only Cody didn't get knocked out in his last match. Argh!

The talks about him using been going around for sometime now so it's not really that surprising. Imagine if he won the 125 pound title, the division gets shut just for him to get cought lol Dana would've killed someone

I remember Cody saying it in the presser and I couldn’t believe nothing got followed up on it. Everyone just ignored it. I’m so happy he got caught though. But man Cody has to stop fighting angry. Fight smart like he did against Dom Cruz. He’s so much better than his last 3 fights. But to be fair he has an argument that his 2 losses to dillashaw should be over turned because he told them he was juicing back then! (I know they won’t be but he can put that case forward leaving him in a good position in peoples minds) 

9 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I remember Cody saying it in the presser and I couldn’t believe nothing got followed up on it. Everyone just ignored it. I’m so happy he got caught though. But man Cody has to stop fighting angry. Fight smart like he did against Dom Cruz. He’s so much better than his last 3 fights. But to be fair he has an argument that his 2 losses to dillashaw should be over turned because he told them he was juicing back then! (I know they won’t be but he can put that case forward leaving him in a good position in peoples minds) 

Think people don't really care about the smaller fighters using PEDS because they are small. Look at it compared to a WW or a MW using. The combo of that explosiveness and speed is terrifying. (And not even talk about LWH and HW)..

Think I saw on reddit people saying that when Cody gets tagged, he goes on autopilot. And one of the main reasons he beat Dom was because Cruz won't stand and exchange uppercuts and overhands which benefit Cody. Also some said that Cody is too loyal and should change camp after getting his lights shut for 3 fights back-to-back.

Edited by the fox

14 hours ago, the fox said:

Think people don't really care about the smaller fighters using PEDS because they are small. Look at it compared to a WW or a MW using. The combo of that explosiveness and speed is terrifying. (And not even talk about LWH and HW)..

Think I saw on reddit people saying that when Cody gets tagged, he goes on autopilot. And one of the main reasons he beat Dom was because Cruz won't stand and exchange uppercuts and overhands which benefit Cody. Also some said that Cody is too loyal and should change camp after getting his lights shut for 3 fights back-to-back.

Yea I think WW or MW probably hits the sweet spot for speed and power add peds in the mix and someone is getting seriously hurt. Cody probably his too loyal but that’s part of why I love him as a fighter. He’ll fight anyone at any time if you call out his gym and team mates. Even started a fight with mcgregor! 

Anthony Pettis take a bow! What a punch! 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2019 at 10:39, ARTY_FOX said:

Yea I think WW or MW probably hits the sweet spot for speed and power add peds in the mix and someone is getting seriously hurt. Cody probably his too loyal but that’s part of why I love him as a fighter. He’ll fight anyone at any time if you call out his gym and team mates. Even started a fight with mcgregor! 

Anthony Pettis take a bow! What a punch! 

Former Lightweights  smoking WWs? lol this is too good. (I like Wonderboy and Till BTW but they got their lights shut).

And how about Conor retiring? Think it is just a negotiation tactic but if it is true, let's give it up for Khabib!!

Like Khabib said, "there is Only one king in the jungle!"

IMG_20181006_141741.jpg.a63496c34cd6fb8ae3b785391da05534.jpg

Edited by the fox

On 26/03/2019 at 11:23, the fox said:

Former Lightweights  smoking WWs? lol this is too good. (I like Wonderboy and Till BTW but they got their lights shut).

And how about Conor retiring? Think it is just a negotiation tactic but if it is true, let's give it up for Khabib!!

Like Khabib said, "there is Only one king in the jungle!"

IMG_20181006_141741.jpg.a63496c34cd6fb8ae3b785391da05534.jpg

There’s no way he’s done. Just thinks he’s gonna get the call giving him shares. He won’t though. He shouldn’t either. He’s doing his reputation no end of damage at the minute.

edit: that photo is amazing lmao 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

18 minutes ago, the fox said:

@ARTY_FOX Gaethje KO'ed barboza stiff! 

Justin now wants to fight Khabib. Those men need to be reminded of who runs the LW division lol

King Khabib by 1st or 2nd round Kimura if the fight happens.

I know man brilliant KO lol 

nobody is going to beat khabib in that division. But the people behind him fighting for the number one spot is gonna be exciting though. Some great fights to be made there.

11 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I know man brilliant KO lol 

nobody is going to beat khabib in that division. But the people behind him fighting for the number one spot is gonna be exciting though. Some great fights to be made there.

Could we say that the early 2010's LHW division (in Jon Jones first run) and the current LW division are the deepest talent pools ever? This LW division runs 10-12 deep, filled with absolute killers! Khabib, Max, Conor, Tony, Barboza, Gaethje, Poirier, Al, Lee, Cowboy, Gellispie. Absolute mayhem! Best Division across all combat sports.

And bro, we have Max vs Poirier fight next!

2e8M1VRzPxD15y8a_h4fRm2gy2IZMXLVdgZYvzhW

Edited by the fox

8 hours ago, the fox said:

Could we say that the early 2010's LHW division (in Jon Jones first run) and the current LW division are the deepest talent pools ever? This LW division runs 10-12 deep, filled with absolute killers! Khabib, Max, Conor, Tony, Barboza, Gaethje, Poirier, Al, Lee, Cowboy, Gellispie. Absolute mayhem! Best Division across all combat sports.

And bro, we have Max vs Poirier fight next!

2e8M1VRzPxD15y8a_h4fRm2gy2IZMXLVdgZYvzhW

That’s the thing with LW at the minute, any fight they make involving any top10 fighter is going to be insane. Max vs Dustin next could be an all time great really. They’ll go toe to toe and probably both fancy themselves on their feet and probably on the ground too. But they’ll stand and trade. Can’t wait. 

On 07/04/2019 at 16:23, the fox said:

@ARTY_FOX have you seen the bare knuckle fighting thing? Absolutely Savage. Don't know if I really like it tbh. Just saw highlights of it so far.

I watched a vice documentary on it, haven’t sat through an event yet. Artem Goatovs face says it all and he won. 

Best ever co-main and main event? That was absolutely unreal! Dustin is an absolute hero. Said earlier in the week (easy to say now) that I thought Holloway was looking past this fight already and it does seem like Poirier just wanted it more. Holloway looked good but Dustin having already been through Gaethje could take anything Max was throwing. Still think Max's future is at lightweight though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...