Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

17 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Where do people get their MMA news from, I love it but find the mainstream press neglect it a lot unless mcgregor is involved. 

Twitter, YouTube, and the MMA sub-reddit are the ones I get the news, articles, breakdowns and discussions...etc from.

On 02/03/2019 at 02:04, peach0000 said:

Where do people get their MMA news from, I love it but find the mainstream press neglect it a lot unless mcgregor is involved. 

R/MMA on Reddit is the most useful really. Some absolutely shite opinions on there but good collection of everything. Things like MMA on point on YouTube are decent as well

Decent performance from Zabit. Not as emphatic as some people were expecting but think they're underestimating how much of a step up Stephens is - his record doesn't tell the whole story. Won a nice bit of money from Sanchez TKO as well.

Also Johnny Walker take a bow mate. Light Heavyweight division is actually looking like it might have some fresh blood after looking horrendously thin

Edited by GeorgeTheFox

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I shoulda checked the page sooner!!! 

Ah man real shame for Cody there.

No man, it's OK.

Man, I really liked Cody. Well, not at the start but recently، I was really cheering for the guy.

Well, Zabit is still moving, Walker is just something else, and Usman is a champ now.

24 minutes ago, the fox said:

No man, it's OK.

Man, I really liked Cody. Well, not at the start but recently، I was really cheering for the guy.

Well, Zabit is still moving, Walker is just something else, and Usman is a champ now.

That usman performance was unbelievable. Jon Jones trying to go all Greg hardy. Credit smith there for not playing on it there too, lesser people would have. 

3 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

That usman performance was unbelievable. Jon Jones trying to go all Greg hardy. Credit smith there for not playing on it there too, lesser people would have. 

Lionheart! Word going around that Ben vs Lawler will get a rematch and Colby will be fighting Usman for the title.

Usman has some serious cardio. Tyron didn't look the same for some reason.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

Lionheart! Word going around that Ben vs Lawler will get a rematch and Colby will be fighting Usman for the title.

Usman has some serious cardio. Tyron didn't look the same for some reason.

I hope so because that was a poor way to finish and askren still has a ton of question marks over him. 

Usman, wow what a performance Woodley just didn’t have a clue what to do. You can see on his face after the fourth he knows the titles gone and there’s nothing he can do about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, the fox said:

Till needs to move up. @ARTY_FOX sorry for what happened to your guy but the insane cut is obviously holding him back.

Yea, it’s no secret the weight cut absolutley kills the bloke and he invisibly can’t re-hydrate quick enough for the brain. Shame he lost but yea.... he has to move up 

14 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Darren Till officially announces he has a glass chin. Will never be elite.

Did anyone outside the UK ever think he would be? I watched the Woodley fight and he was bollocks in that as well. 

All talk no talent just trying to beat up on smaller guys in a division he should really be too big for. 

On 17/03/2019 at 10:41, ARTY_FOX said:

Yea, it’s no secret the weight cut absolutley kills the bloke and he invisibly can’t re-hydrate quick enough for the brain. Shame he lost but yea.... he has to move up 

That was rough to watch. Brutal cut + brain damage! Sheesh he should just follow Whittaker's example and move up.

And yeah, TJ is now suspended and stripped of the title for PEDs smh. I thought Cody talking about TJ using PEDs was just trash talk but it seems it had some truth.

Edited by the fox