Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Overwatch

30 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

lol on the Ps4? You have like half the game there.

Play it on a real games machine (fyi a PC).

I use my PC  for TF2, Football Manager and a few other RPGs.

i haven't taken Overwatch so seriously as to get it on PC yet.  What am I missing?

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I use my PC  for TF2, Football Manager and a few other RPGs.

i haven't taken Overwatch so seriously as to get it on PC yet.  What am I missing?

Erm quite a lot.

You WILL improve as a player using a keyboard and mouse, the price, the community is huge on PC you are lucky to have a decent game on a console and probably the biggest thing is Blizzard are excellent at releasing constant streams of updates.

17 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Erm quite a lot.

You WILL improve as a player using a keyboard and mouse, the price, the community is huge on PC you are lucky to have a decent game on a console and probably the biggest thing is Blizzard are excellent at releasing constant streams of updates.

I play TF2 on pc which is basically overwatch without Waifus. It's just something fun to play on the PS in between alien isolation and fallout. 

I'm not looking for a debate of the virtues of PC gaming. I use both formats 

1 minute ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

I hate that bitchlollol 

heard she was getting a pretty substantial nerf though?

I haven't played in a long time, last update she got was a buff to her defense matrix and super cool down. May have to pick this up on PC

Just now, Beliall said:

I haven't played in a long time, last update she got was a buff to her defense matrix and super cool down. May have to pick this up on PC

I play almost all games on PS4 so I'm not snobby about it, but Overwatch is so much better on PC. Took me ages of getting dicked by everyone til I got used to the mouse and keyboard though!

Just now, GeorgeTheFox said:

I play almost all games on PS4 so I'm not snobby about it, but Overwatch is so much better on PC. Took me ages of getting dicked by everyone til I got used to the mouse and keyboard though!

Yeah I have overwatch on PS4 as my mates had it too, but they all stopped playing so its now just sitting there. I enjoyed black ops 3 on PC with M&K

13 hours ago, GLC said:

I play on PC! But i only use 4/5 characters.... Reinhardt, Mercy, Bastion, Zenyatta and Reaper. 

I like playing as support, i think i'm on 40+ hours as Reinhardt and 30+ with Mercy, 

Best to focus on just a few characters and switch when the situation/team setup requires! No-one can be great at all the characters as they are so different. Just hate when you get people who pick one character and refuse to change ever. 

I switch between Roadhog, Soldier 76, Hanzo, Reinhardt, Lucio and Zenyatta. 

I main as either Solider 76 or Junkrat.

It's an enjoyable game...I'm trying to make my way to competitive play, though, as I'm getting bored of the crapshoot that is the regular online. Sometimes the team can be fantastic, others it's twelve year olds with headsets bellowing nonsense into the ether.

19 hours ago, foxile5 said:

I main as either Solider 76 or Junkrat.

It's an enjoyable game...I'm trying to make my way to competitive play, though, as I'm getting bored of the crapshoot that is the regular online. Sometimes the team can be fantastic, others it's twelve year olds with headsets bellowing nonsense into the ether.

Competitive is a frustrating beast. If you do well in your placement games it's all good....End up in the daldrums and it's a nightmare to get out, unfortunately a good player can have an influence on how well a team does but it's not the kind of game you can boss on your own no matter how good you are. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2017 at 22:35, GeorgeTheFox said:

Best to focus on just a few characters and switch when the situation/team setup requires! No-one can be great at all the characters as they are so different. Just hate when you get people who pick one character and refuse to change ever. 

I switch between Roadhog, Soldier 76, Hanzo, Reinhardt, Lucio and Zenyatta. 

it helps that i have 4 other friends i play with and we know what we're doing most of the time

• 3 months later...

Archived