Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheMightyFox

Match day parking

Hello, Any body know of anywhere i could park when heading to the ground from birmingham direction as i want to start driving to games instead of getting the train all the time. 

So if anyone would be able to list me a few places of where i could park that's around a 15 minute walk from The KP that would be great. Cheers

There are a few car-parks around by the Royal, and also a church car-park, that cost £5 for match-day parking.

If you're not willing to pay then I park at the top of Narborough Road, sometimes on Winchester Street. It's usually pretty full on Saturdays around 3pm, so get there early.

Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

There are a few car-parks around by the Royal, and also a church car-park, that cost £5 for match-day parking.

If you're not willing to pay then I park at the top of Narborough Road, sometimes on Winchester Street. It's usually pretty full on Saturdays around 3pm, so get there early.

Hope this helps.

The royal what sorry? It's just so i can put it in on google! But thank you in advance 

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Hope this helps.

sorry, can you not mention this please as it's one less space I have for when I go?

Thanks.

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

sorry, can you not mention this please as it's one less space I have for when I go?

Thanks.

Do you know the names of the car parks/ names of the road of the car parks then i won't take your space! Or any other car parks? Maximum 5 pound? 

6 minutes ago, TheMightyFox said:

Do you know the names of the car parks/ names of the road of the car parks then i won't take your space! Or any other car parks? Maximum 5 pound? 

haha I'm kidding mate. The church is just off Imperial Avenue. Sweetbriar Road I think it is.

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 15:27, TheMightyFox said:

Hello, Any body know of anywhere i could park when heading to the ground from birmingham direction as i want to start driving to games instead of getting the train all the time. 

So if anyone would be able to list me a few places of where i could park that's around a 15 minute walk from The KP that would be great. Cheers

Try the ODEON Cinema / local hero pub car park.

3 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I always park in one of the factory car parks on the Freemans Industrial Estate. Usually around a fiver and always easy enough to find a space. The only thing is it can sometimes take ages getting out in the one-way system

The traffic last night was really bad. Parked on Saffron Lane and it was solid in both directions and all snarled up the junction with Aylestone Road too. We sat in the car for 45 minutes and moved about 200 yards!

Archived