Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coatsworth999

Liverpool home

3 hours ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Can anyone confirm if this will get moved if we draw at Millwall? I always thought league to priority?

2 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

Nothing to do with this fixture - QFs are scheduled for 11th March - affecting only the Arsenal (a) game.

From what I understand a replay would take place most likely on the Wednesday after the Liverpool game is scheduled, so I think there is a chance the Liverpool game could still move. Replays tend to be a week and a half later from my memory.

3 hours ago, blurryface said:

From what I understand a replay would take place most likely on the Wednesday after the Liverpool game is scheduled, so I think there is a chance the Liverpool game could still move. Replays tend to be a week and a half later from my memory.

Sorry - completely misread the question! Thought original question was if we won.

19 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Liverpool Echo reporting that if we draw tomorrow then this'll end up Saturday 12:30.

I mean it's an improvement on Monday for sure but it's really poor planning again.

Actually for me, I prefer the Monday evening cos I get less grief from my missus about not being with the kids for most of sat or sun.  The players would prefer a longer rest post Spain too. 

Archived