Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

Leaderboard

Just wondered what has happened to the 'Leaderboard' section on the forum?

Luckily my life isn't so worthless that I keep tabs on rep points and league positions :ph34r: but I did find this function interesting to see which topics had 'won the day' etc.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I asked as well the other day. Response being it was turned off as it was causing issues but in the next update improvements will be made.

:) 

Cheers mate :thumbup:

16 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just wondered what has happened to the 'Leaderboard' section on the forum?

Yes ....    I seem to recall there was one chap who was always on it ....     wazzy fuzzett ? ...   lezzy cookit ?  ...    fluffy mizzet ? ...      something like that ....     :rolleyes:

Who's leading in terms of warning points?  :ph34r:

Is there, apart from good behaviour of course, any way of getting rid of these points on your profile (I only got 1 from over 4 years ago, and can remember it was just being angry after a few drinks and being confrontational with a few members and a mod lol)?

Like, for example, needing to reach a certain number of reputation points within a certain period to reduce the amount of points? :unsure:

12 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is there, apart from good behaviour of course, any way of getting rid of these points on your profile (I only got 1 from over 4 years ago, and can remember it was just being angry after a few drinks and being confrontational with a few members and a mod lol)?

Like, for example, needing to reach a certain number of reputation points within a certain period to reduce the amount of points? :unsure:

Always had you down as a trouble maker Wymes .....:)

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just because you asked for the warning point and ban doesn't mean you can ask for it to be removed from your account record. 

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Yes ....    I seem to recall there was one chap who was always on it ....     wazzy fuzzett ? ...   lezzy cookit ?  ...    fluffy mizzet ? ...      something like that ....     :rolleyes:

lol

Have yourself a rep point mate to help you climb up that leaderboard :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Mark said:

It may now be fixed. If anyone reading this can test it out and post how long it takes to load that'd be useful. It should load within a second and not over a minute which it was taking previously.

Yeah just a second or two to load.

• 4 weeks later...

I swear I've lost a 2017 victory.....

I think the overall Leaderboard should be scored on rep points to post ratio......

These posters with 30k posts and 4k rep points should be in some different sort of loser league that highlights the fact that only one in six of their posts are liked.....

Quality over quantity!

:ph34r:

Archived