Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

Guest MattP
5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So what is batshit crazy and blind idiocy is to see  something on TV then attribute those values to people who you see to be of a politically similar persuasion and pass that off as reason to challenge them about it.

Thats what makes your whole argument construct in this thread plain daft, silly and a little bit stupidly dark and odd.

Do you have the footage of Macron barging his way to the front Trump style or is that just a weird projection too like the rest of the crap you've churned out tonight in an attempt to put a slant on stuff and justify your closet far right stance on the world that you haven't got the balls to come out and admit? 

lollol

Far right? I honestly though you had managed to finally get past that stage of just trying to call everyone racist who disagrees with you.

3 hours ago, MattP said:

He should learn to throw a basketball and jig around the Whitehouse to a bit of doo-wop - he could get away with whatever he wanted then. 

Seriously?

You've jumped right out of your racist closet there.

• Like 1

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Buce said:

Seriously?

You've jumped right out of your racist closet there.

Yawn.

21 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

So what is batshit crazy and blind idiocy is to see  something on TV then attribute those values to people who you see to be of a politically similar persuasion and pass that off as reason to challenge them about it.

Thats what makes your whole argument construct in this thread plain daft, silly and a little bit stupidly dark and odd.

Do you have the footage of Macron barging his way to the front Trump style or is that just a weird projection too like the rest of the crap you've churned out tonight in an attempt to put a slant on stuff and justify your closet far right stance on the world that you haven't got the balls to come out and admit? 

Irony. And further backs up my point about the over the top outrage lol

• Like 3

On 06/07/2017 at 10:44, Innovindil said:

What would you like him to do? He's asked china/russia for help in dealing with them. We've already got severe sanctions on them. And japan/sk are getting (rightly, imo) worried. 

Just want him to go have a chat with the tubby tyrant and get him to calm down? 

North Korea have effectively said they they'll go to the negotiating table once their program reaches its conclusion and the US and S.Korea stop military exercises. The obvious solution would be to do that. They have virtually got there with their program now, all anybody is going to be able to do short of war - which is in nobodies interest - is to reach a deal that effectively means N.Korea stops testing, S.Korea/the US stops drills and both sides avoid posturing going forward. There is no other end game. 

Guest MattP
Just now, Darkon84 said:

Irony. And further backs up my point about the over the top outrage lol

Amazing isn't it? 

Yet he still can't see it.

Guest MattP
1 minute ago, toddybad said:

North Korea have effectively said they they'll go to the negotiating table once their program reaches its conclusion and the US and S.Korea stop military exercises. The obvious solution would be to do that. They have virtually got there with their program now, all anybody is going to be able to do short of war - which is in nobodies interest - is to reach a deal that effectively means N.Korea stops testing, S.Korea/the US stops drills and both sides avoid posturing going forward. There is no other end game. 

North Korea won't stop until they are capable of striking the US mainline. 

They know eventually a conflict with the South is inevitable and they'll need to be a position where the USA can't risk intervention when it does.

7 minutes ago, MattP said:

They know eventually a conflict with the South is inevitable and they'll need to be a position where the USA can't risk intervention when it does.

That's my point - they ain't far away judging by the ICBM launch this week. I'm not sure that the US can risk intervention anyway tbh.

Guest MattP
15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Was he ever in it?

No offence, but when you voted for Corbyn you can't exactly preach to others about bigotry. 

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, toddybad said:

That's my point - they ain't far away judging by the ICBM launch this week. I'm not sure that the US can risk intervention anyway tbh.

They could at the minute, they obviously wouldn't because of the relationship with China.

If ever DPRK could hit a city like San Francisco it's game over for intervention. 

I can see why they want to do it.

17 minutes ago, MattP said:

Amazing isn't it? 

Yet he still can't see it.

It's quite bizarre now really. I've absolutely zero problem with people having differing opinions. Its healthy and it's part of life to explore these, regardless of the outcome. However, unfortunately, and increasingly so, there's a handful here lately who have become rather vocal and apparently personal, which doesn't add to the debate and simply backs up my previous points. 

I'd urge anyone who wants wants to throw insults or can't see another person's point of view to go a few pages back to see mine and @leicsmacs conversations/debates to see how two people with generally opposing views can actually talk and explore other views without resorting to name calling and terms like racist etc. That new, kinder politics eh? 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, MattP said:

lollol

Far right? I honestly though you had managed to finally get past that stage of just trying to call everyone racist who disagrees with you.

Yeah- because I called you racist lol 

19 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

It's quite bizarre now really. I've absolutely zero problem with people having differing opinions. Its healthy and it's part of life to explore these, regardless of the outcome. However, unfortunately, and increasingly so, there's a handful here lately who have become rather vocal and apparently personal, which doesn't add to the debate and simply backs up my previous points. 

I'd urge anyone who wants wants to throw insults or can't see another person's point of view to go a few pages back to see mine and @leicsmacs conversations/debates to see how two people with generally opposing views can actually talk and explore other views without resorting to name calling and terms like racist etc. That new, kinder politics eh? 

Let's just roll back a moment.

I said that I wasn't happy with Trump's twitter antics.

From that I've been wound up prodded and poked with Barack jibes, left wing stereotypes and unfounded comments, then got labelled as accusing racism and suggesting discourse is irrelevant and inflammatory.

It then ends up with Webbo, Darkon and Matt suggesting I'm the one who is unable of civilised debate. lol  

You are all quite literally FOX News! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

Referencing Obama playing basketball and jigging round the whitehouse to a bit of doo-wop (sic) isn't racist in your view?

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Buce said:

Referencing Obama playing basketball and jigging round the whitehouse to a bit of doo-wop (sic) isn't racist in your view?

It's beyond belief.

And the phrase always used about Matt is that 'his mask slips' and the word dishonest creeps up a bit too. 

Have no no idea why.

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It's beyond belief.

And the phrase always used about Matt is that 'his mask slips' and the word dishonest creeps up a bit too. 

Have no no idea why.

What is most disappointing is that Darkon appears to condone it.

I always had him down as one of the more reasonable right-wingers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattP said:

They also know they lose it every time because the US gets involved whether or not they possess nuclear weapons. Because they know and the North knows they cannot use them without being destroyed themselves, so they will never use them.

The whole thing is a bluff - they will never use them, because such a war is never winnable to them. This is the point I've been trying to make all along and the reason why only the US response regarding the region actually matters.

29 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Let's just roll back a moment.

I said that I wasn't happy with Trump's twitter antics.

From that I've been wound up prodded and poked with Barack jibes, left wing stereotypes and unfounded comments, then got labelled as accusing racism and suggesting discourse is irrelevant and inflammatory.

It then ends up with Webbo, Darkon and Matt suggesting I'm the one who is unable of civilised debate. lol  

You are all quite literally FOX News! 

To be honest, we can all agree on trumps Twitter antics and that they're not what the leader of a country like America should be doing.

As noted below, I'm not in agreement with the wording of the Obama jobs but it does hold an element of truth. To say otherwise would be ignoring the obvious.how have you been wound up, prodded and poked? 

I accept we have differing views and yours are held very strongly, but it's become increasingly obvious that you have an inability to accept views outside of your box, which leads to to try to debate in what is quite frankly an antagonistic way alot of the time. If you cant see tje irony in the post og uours i quoted, then this tjread of comments need go no further. Its nothing personal and it might just be how I read things, but as I mentioned on the previous page, the way people like CNN and yes, fox, operate, is a cause for worry and is causing people to be outraged and further entrenched in their views. It really is a worry. For what its worth, i think fox is an awful outfit though currently not as bad as CNN.

25 minutes ago, Buce said:

I said at the time it wasn't worded well and was more than close to the edge. Its not how id have worded it personally, but the overall point was still true. 

EDIT: forgive me for the awful grammar in there, stupid bloody phone lol

And I really don't mean offence to anyone. As I've said, it might be how I read things, but I'm just calling it as I see it there. We're all Leicester fans at the end of the day so we're all family in that sense, no matter how we argue.  Raising a glass or red now to us all lol

Edited by Darkon84
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

What is most disappointing is that Darkon appears to condone it.

I always had him down as one of the more reasonable right-wingers.

I appreciate that buce, but as above, I'm not in favour of it. I certainly would not have gone down that route  

4 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

They also know they lose it every time because the US gets involved whether or not they possess nuclear weapons. Because they know and the North knows they cannot use them without being destroyed themselves, so they will never use them.

The whole thing is a bluff - they will never use them, because such a war is never winnable to them. This is the point I've been trying to make all along and the reason why only the US response regarding the region actually matters.

Im in agreement regsrding your second paragraph. I've always thought the north Korea was all bluster and bluff. The second they appear serious, Russia, China and America would go to town on them if they had to.

4 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

I appreciate that buce, but as above, I'm not in favour of it. I certainly would not have gone down that route  

Fair enough, mate.

I'm glad to hear it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Darkon84 said:

Im in agreement regsrding your second paragraph. I've always thought the north Korea was all bluster and bluff. The second they appear serious, Russia, China and America would go to town on them if they had to.

Exactly.

So the point I'm making is that Trump was daft to say what he said - something Matt seemed to want to shift the blame for, unless I'm mistaken on that and if I am I apologise.

• Like 1