Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

56 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Anybody that has bothered to research this Russia hacking BS knows its fake. Unfortunately the vast majority of people only get their news from the likes of CNN in America and the BBC in England. These guys only feed you propaganda to get their message across, not the truth.

DNC computers were never hacked by outside agencies, they were compromised from within, by workers who saw the corruption first hand and had enough of it. Namely Seth Rich. Seth Rich was murdered not too long after the leaks in an apparent robbery, even though nothing was stolen. Shawn Lucas served a lawsuit against DNC for corruption and shortly after died off a drug overdose. 3 high ranking members of wikileaks the organisation Seth leaked the documents to, all died in quick succession last year around the deaths of Seth & Shawn, namley Gavin McFadyen, John Jones & Michael Ratner. The last set of Seth Rich's DNC emails given to wikileaks was facilitated by former British Ambassador to Ukraine, Criag Murray.

Of course you're never going to hear about this from the Clinton News Network, or any MSM news oulet for that matter, because they're all in bed together. Unfortunately this is just the tip of the ice berg and this corruption runs so deep that if the truth came out the Dems and even the Reps will be destroyed, hence you see the Russian hacking narrative.

You claim people have bought into the mainstream propaganda, but the opinions you've spouted are pretty much the word for word the conspiracy theory propagated by alt-right news organizations and the /r/the_donald community. Are you sure that you're not drinking the koolaid too?

This video is no smoking gun of some grand conspiracy. You got a couple chumps that works for a news organization saying that they're doing this for ratings, as if it's some big revelation in 2017 that this happens. You probably think this only happens for left-leaning media organizations though, right? Fox news, Info Wars, Breitbart wouldn't do this to conservatives...

That's why it's important to look at all the information that's out there and try and come out with the most likely conclusion. Is it possible that what you're saying is true? Sure. But is it likely, hell no. 

The most likely scenario is this:

1) The DNC conspired to get Clinton elected in the democratic primary.

2) The DNC has some incompetent people who don't know about data security.

3) The Russians hacked the DNC

4) The Russians leaked the data through wikileaks when it would benefit them.

The only question is whether or not Trump's administration colluded with the Russians. There's a lot of smoke around the Trump administration, and it's hard to believe that it's all fabricated. 

In the end, it probably won't matter because the Republican party won't impeach Trump until it will benefit them. That's not likely to happen any time soon. Let's see how the midterm elections go. Maybe if they start to feel that supporting Trump is going to harm their political futures, they'll impeach him to save themselves and get "their guy" in for the next presidential election. Someone who is more in line with the mainstream Republican landscape. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

You claim people have bought into the mainstream propaganda, but the opinions you've spouted are pretty much the word for word the conspiracy theory propagated by alt-right news organizations and the /r/the_donald community. Are you sure that you're not drinking the koolaid too?

This video is no smoking gun of some grand conspiracy. You got a couple chumps that works for a news organization saying that they're doing this for ratings, as if it's some big revelation in 2017 that this happens. You probably think this only happens for left-leaning media organizations though, right? Fox news, Info Wars, Breitbart wouldn't do this to conservatives...

That's why it's important to look at all the information that's out there and try and come out with the most likely conclusion. Is it possible that what you're saying is true? Sure. But is it likely, hell no. 

The most likely scenario is this:

1) The DNC conspired to get Clinton elected in the democratic primary.

2) The DNC has some incompetent people who don't know about data security.

3) The Russians hacked the DNC

4) The Russians leaked the data through wikileaks when it would benefit them.

The only question is whether or not Trump's administration colluded with the Russians. There's a lot of smoke around the Trump administration, and it's hard to believe that it's all fabricated. 

In the end, it probably won't matter because the Republican party won't impeach Trump until it will benefit them. That's not likely to happen any time soon. Let's see how the midterm elections go. Maybe if they start to feel that supporting Trump is going to harm their political futures, they'll impeach him to save themselves and get "their guy" in for the next presidential election. Someone who is more in line with the mainstream Republican landscape. 

So are you disputing the facts that I have listed? Did Seth Rich work for the DNC and was he murdered just after the initial Hilary emails were released? Infact, Wikileaks offered $20,000 reward for info into his murder. Oh, that's probably coincidence. They're always offering rewards for info on dead civil servants.  Shawn Lucas? Craig Murray? John Jones? Is it all circumstantial, yes, but then so is the whole Russian narrative, yet the same BS is regurgitated constantly. If one is conspiracy theory so is the other. Anyway, i'll just go back to drinking my Koolaid (no idea what that is) and listening to CNN and Van Jones.

6 hours ago, leicsmac said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438214

'nother day, 'nother Twitter storm.

Forget about the russia stuff or whatever else he is accused of (rightly or wrongly) trump is an absolute cvnt and tw@t straight up. Forget about hillary (and her corrupt and shady political past).

To some, Trump could become a "great" president  and who knows maybe he will (cant see that happening) but he is absolutely pathetic on so many levels.

Politicians might be corrupt but trump is morally corrupt and just not fit to be a leader at that level. Sorry.

Can he take hillary and fuk off to mars? lol

• Like 2

The Morning Joe crew have said that WH officials called them a while ago and said the National Inquirer (shit rag) was going to dump a bad story about Mika, but if they did nice stories about Trump, he'd make it go away.

That is absolutely illegal and disgusting. I hope it is true, but it's a 'he said, she said'. Unless there are tapes...

6 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

The Morning Joe crew have said that WH officials called them a while ago and said the National Inquirer (shit rag) was going to dump a bad story about Mika, but if they did nice stories about Trump, he'd make it go away.

That is absolutely illegal and disgusting. I hope it is true, but it's a 'he said, she said'. Unless there are tapes...

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true.

• Like 1

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Sure CNN will go with it even if it's not lol

Indeed.

He did just deny it on twitter. Said she called him... He said 'No!'.

I really do think he is ill. You can tell when he isn't the one tweeting. They are coherent, often have graphs/pics, and usually not slagging off a woman.

Guest MattP
24 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

:thumbup:

What's your take on the whole Morning Joe/Trump Twitter thing?

Very unedifying. For all.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was more smear to try and get at Trump but even if it is you don't go on Twitter to personally insult people when you are the President. 

If they have the evidence show us though, the list is getting too long of people who claim to have this stuff on him but can't seem to produce it.

Guest FriendlyRam

Lost for words,,, just when you think he cant get anymore childish and pethetic he does just that

The likes of churchill will be turning in their grave 

Guest FriendlyRam

Just to add , thats the sort of juvenile behaviour we expect from a teenager still at school.

And the fact hes used wwe is just... im lost for words lol.

Interestingly, it was rummored in one newspaper today that Trump might make a sudden and under the radar visit to our isle.

Apparently he's in France on the 14th July i think (French Independence Day?) and may pop over to see his beloveded Scottish golf course and of course grab May by the pussy hand and take her running through fields of wheat. 

It's not been formally announced because he wants to avoid a big protest... but he clearly doesn't know us Brits, we're more likely to pull of something brilliant in short notice.

On 30/06/2017 at 16:18, MattP said:

Sure CNN will go with it even if it's not lol

CNN are anti Trump, sure but the video of the undercover reporting is laughably crap dumbed down repetitive toss.

If you want to see something really stupidly arse clenchingly biased just watch FOX News for an hour.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Interestingly, it was rummored in one newspaper today that Trump might make a sudden and under the radar visit to our isle.

Apparently he's in France on the 14th July i think (French Independence Day?) and may pop over to see his beloveded Scottish golf course and of course grab May by the pussy hand and take her running through fields of wheat. 

It's not been formally announced because he wants to avoid a big protest... but he clearly doesn't know us Brits, we're more likely to pull of something brilliant in short notice.

Yes especially at the moment where mobilising people seems quite easy and frequent!

Guest MattP
2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

CNN are anti Trump, sure but the video of the undercover reporting is laughably crap dumbed down repetitive toss.

If you want to see something really stupidly arse clenchingly biased just watch FOX News for an hour.

But it did get us proof of what a lot knew, CNN aren't just anti-Trump, they are prepared to push stories with no evidence to try and smear him. Fox are biased, no doubt, but they don't pretend to be anything else from what I've watched of it.

P.S Trump's Tweet last night with him taking down CNN lollol

57 minutes ago, MattP said:

But it did get us proof of what a lot knew, CNN aren't just anti-Trump, they are prepared to push stories with no evidence to try and smear him. Fox are biased, no doubt, but they don't pretend to be anything else from what I've watched of it.

I dunno, don't Fox like to use the motto "Fair and Balanced"? Or have they dropped that now?

The Tweeting stuff is getting more and more ridiculous.

5 hours ago, MattP said:

CNN admittedly are anti and want to keep pressure on the issues that will bring down Trump but that's no different to any other news outlet.

FOX are in a different league when it comes to manipulation and crazy talk.