Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Everyone hates us everyone wants leicester city to go down

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

If one bad thing came from last season it was that the world was watching as we achieved the unbelievable, and now the world is watching as we fall from grace, and they've all got an opinion. Everyone, even none football fans took Ranieri to their hearts because he's a great guy, but now I'm walking around hearing people who've very likely never watched a football match in their lives criticise the club over this. I've just walked into Tesco and a lady collect for charity was talking to a couple of people, you could tell be the way she spoke she wasn't a fan, but sure as hell she had an opinion. Just **** off. People should have kept off the bandwagon last year if they weren't prepared for it to turn sour.

The British media love to build people up and knock them down again.

I genuinely don't care. I had a 21 year old tit of a Man Utd 'fan' (born in London, living in Somerset, never been further North than Chippenham) at work yesterday telling me he hopes we're relegated now. I replied honestly that I want Man U and their plastic fans relegated at the beginning of every season. What's the difference?

They all want our little club put back where they belong. Feck them I say.

Don't ever forget, most of these pricks wanted us relegated anyway and have been sneering throughout this campaign.

23 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

What the media, pundits and other fans aren't understanding is the football was some of the worse I have seen from us in a few years that is for sure.

They can look at our position and say they aren't in the relegation zone etc... and should be happy with that but we look clueless, a complete utter mess on the pitch. It isn't the results or position it is how bloody dull and lost the team looks. The signings were also not the best and we broke our transfer record several times, we expect better.

We were bottom under Pearson and worse off in terms of points but the performances were better especially in this second half of the season, you could see we weren't far off. 

I agree under Pearson we actually looked like winning now we look a mile off. The media have just taken stuff out of context. Slag us off for being near the relegation saying it's a embarrassment then when the board try doing something about it say the same. Do they want us to go down. If we kept Ranieri it was only going that way. People saying he won the league the players played a equal part. Same with this season Ranieri and the players and to take a equal share. Just think it's surprising that people didn't see it coming. At the moment in terms of form we are worse in the league. Swansea and hull change mangers looked are how they are doing.

Paul Merson must be on the constant wind up cos no-one that stupid would continue to be employed surely?

The fact that people on social media are agreeing with him says it all.  Makes me laugh how so many people have jumped on the hate Leicester bandwagon and know absolutely shite all about football. It's great.

10 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Paul Merson must be on the constant wind up cos no-one that stupid would continue to be employed surely?

The fact that people on social media are agreeing with him says it all.  Makes me laugh how so many people have jumped on the hate Leicester bandwagon and know absolutely shite all about football. It's great.

Paul Merson has talked some rubbish. Has he not watched us this season???

The reaction from the media has been quite ridiculous really. It's like they haven't been watching us this season! We've been awful for most of it. Yes last season was amazing but we can't just stop and think about last season forever, we have football matches to play!

I don't remember Gary Lineker having this much to say about us when we were in the Championship either...

5 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Merse is another Sheep. Same sheep who were bum licking us last season. I am waiting for some common sense review from someone in the media, if Robbie Savage opens his trap I might smash the TV up.

Those saying they want us to go down don't fool me for a second. They are the same people who, 6 months ago, said things like "Lucky Leicester! Let's hope the fvckers get relegated defending their title..." or, throughout the misery of this season, "Ha ha...Leicester are complete frauds, I'd love it if they went down.. LOL!...ROFL!!...", etc, etc. They're using Claudio's sacking as a distraction piece, although, they're not even good at that because of their earlier comments still aplenty on social media... Just highlights what honourless shits they are..

That said, for me, I love Claudio and for what he delivered, (and I don't believe for a second we would have won the league with Pearson), I truly felt he deserved to stay till the end of the season, at least be able to walk away in the Summer. It wasn't the most ideal of starts to the defending season with Kante and Walsh going and it clearly wasn't his fault that the signings were poor. When you've grown up in the far north (after being born and living in Leics for only a few years) and every time you got to see Leicester play, it was at St James' park and we lost those matches, then spent a decade languishing outside the top tier, in one season, to win the Premier League with Ranieri can never be given enough equity for me... Just the way I feel.

Last season was incredible, possibly more so for fans like me who live away from the city of Leicester. To feel the warmth towards our club from other fans was great, but I literally couldn't give a shit whether they want us to go down or stay up quite honestly. Everything returns to normal eventually, and for us it has. We're Leicester, it's what we do. 

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Just having a back and forth on twitter with that Barry Glendenning. Blokes a ****ing delusional ****.

He blocked me because I had the audacity to question his view that we should accept relegation. But then, during our exchange he said he wouldn't shed a tear if Sunderland (his team) went down because of the way they've behaved in recent years. Not sure he understands what being a football fan is all about. He lives in a world where sentiment is more important than league position.

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 17:37, BlueSi13 said:

Absolute hate-fest on Talksport tonight.  It's actually getting pretty weird now.  Not helped by a supposed Leicester fan calling up blubbering and making out that we're going to boo our own players for 90 minutes on Monday FFS lol

For once in my life I would love to see them booed. They fecking well deserve it!

Archived