Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Everyone hates us everyone wants leicester city to go down

If one bad thing came from last season it was that the world was watching as we achieved the unbelievable, and now the world is watching as we fall from grace, and they've all got an opinion. Everyone, even none football fans took Ranieri to their hearts because he's a great guy, but now I'm walking around hearing people who've very likely never watched a football match in their lives criticise the club over this. I've just walked into Tesco and a lady collect for charity was talking to a couple of people, you could tell be the way she spoke she wasn't a fan, but sure as hell she had an opinion. Just **** off. People should have kept off the bandwagon last year if they weren't prepared for it to turn sour.

Got a lot of time for the amount of rustling we've been doing in the last few years. We've basically just been trolling everyone (including ourselves) since the second we came up in 2014. Given this consistent theme I can definitely see us staying up on the last day of the season at somebody more popular's expense, before going on to win the Champions League in a way that makes Chelsea's win look angelic.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Got a lot of time for the amount of rustling we've been doing in the last few years. We've basically just been trolling everyone (including ourselves) since the second we came up in 2014. Given this consistent theme I can definitely see us staying up on the last day of the season at somebody more popular's expense, before going on to win the Champions League in a way that makes Chelsea's win look angelic.

If we relegate Bournemouth on the last day jimmies will really be rustled.

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Wouldn't put it past this group of players, the reaction to us staying up and winning the Champions League would be priceless. 

I know it's a controversial view and completely irrational in this time of romance and wonderment but maybe some of us, including the owners, don't actually want to get relegated? You know, like other clubs who change managers to give them a chance of changing fortunes.

I realise it's a ridiculously outdated opinion, however.

14 hours ago, Koke said:

Check out Barry Glendenning's twitter feed. He is filled with rage.

"Honestly? I'd have let an illness spread to the rest my body instead of removing the organ that's probably responsible for my deteriorating health because I had good memories with said organ, but you choose to stay alive, surrounded by your loved ones until the day you die of natural causes, no soul"

(Not saying claudio was an illness or he was poisonous to the team because he have done so much for the club, just saying he needed to go for lack of better words)

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

"Honestly? I'd have let an illness spread to the rest my body instead of removing the organ that's probably responsible for my deteriorating health because I had good memories with said organ, but you choose to stay alive, surrounded by your loved ones until the day you die of natural causes, no soul"

(Not saying claudio was an illness or he was poisonous to the team because he have done so much for the club, just saying he needed to go for lack of better words)

Sometimes you have illness round an organ and you have a transplant. Cures the illness, keeps you alive.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Sometimes you have illness round an organ and you have a transplant. Cures the illness, keeps you alive.

Just thought I would avoid using the word "cancer" or "late stage cancer" because it my offend some people or hurt some (plus, I had a bad experience with it, so yeah, it was a little uncomfortable for me). And I didn't like calling claudio "late stage cancer". He is too nice of a person to be called that (even if it was just a metaphor)

The others hating Leicester world wide..FFS

We are Leicester fans, we know what we are, we've spent all our lives hating them...

We are the biggest haters...Its just..well... We HATE ....loving them, until it hurts..but they are ours, our mongrels!!!

Thats why every game, we shout out commmme on youuuu  Baaassstttarrrds!!!!:P

Also this idea of player power, doesnt sit with me...

Two hard line Thai businessmen, listening to a so called group of player leaders...

led by Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Drinkwater.

Wouldnt they turn around and return the flak....What the hell have you done to earn that right!!!!

you have all produced useless performances, so you cant blame your front man!!!!

54 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know it's a controversial view and completely irrational in this time of romance and wonderment but maybe some of us, including the owners, don't actually want to get relegated? You know, like other clubs who change managers to give them a chance of changing fortunes.

I realise it's a ridiculously outdated opinion, however.

???

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, the fox said:

Getting really triggered by other team's fans right now!!HOW DARE THEY!!. Some things that have been said are outrageous and moronic, like come on now, people say Leicester only had bad few months, its been 7 months. Most of the  Fans and pundits said Leicester  is getting relegated but now they feel outraged because the club sacked claudio, seriously now, no fun brand of football, 1 point away from relegation, can't score goals, can't keep clean sheets and no improvement on sight, but the people that really get on my nerves are the ones saying"its the player's problem, not the manager". Yeah, genius, we will bring 9 new players in February. 

People saying shite like "it's a player problem" fail to realise that Ranieris decision to start Morgan and Huth every game without signing any other players is the reason we're in this mess.

Just now, the fox said:

Not getting new CBs, not getting an overlapping RB, not getting a box to box midfield, not getting a CAM, playing hoof balls to a 5'10" striker and more are the reasons Leicester is in this mess.

Exactly, but he won us the title so it doesn't matter how shite his decision making is, we should have kept him forever, right?

What the media, pundits and other fans aren't understanding is the football was some of the worse I have seen from us in a few years that is for sure.

They can look at our position and say they aren't in the relegation zone etc... and should be happy with that but we look clueless, a complete utter mess on the pitch. It isn't the results or position it is how bloody dull and lost the team looks. The signings were also not the best and we broke our transfer record several times, we expect better.

We were bottom under Pearson and worse off in terms of points but the performances were better especially in this second half of the season, you could see we weren't far off. 

Archived