Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Can we continue to carry Mahrez?

Just now, Redouane said:

Don't take out the context out of the sentence? Reaching the number 1 spot is easy compared to retaining it. Duh. 

Yeah, I guess that's why so many unfancied clubs like Leicester win the Premier League.... oh wait....

You're basically saying it was down to luck that we won the title and that relegation is inevitable. No-one expected us to retaining the title. No-one has  insinuated we are anything like Barcelona, yet that's what you state. Jog on back to your troll cave.

5 hours ago, Redouane said:

I might not be a Leicester fan, but I've watched every single game this season. Clearly, Mahrez is not the problem, Ranieri isn't the problem. The whole team is the problem.

Just because you won the title does not make you a top tier team. Reaching the number 1 spot is easy, retaining that position is the hard part. So I don't understand why all of a sudden Leicester fans think they that Leicester is FC Barcelona.

He is responsible for Leicester's bad performance, I am not arguing against that. But to suggest that he is getting "carried" is preposterous. I sure as hell hope he transfers before Leicester's inevitable journey to the championship lol. 

ما تتقلقش يا رضوان, اطلق يسيح :P

1 minute ago, uragomper said:

Get Mahrez off utter garbage can't make anything happen.

Cannot pass a simple ball!

Ffs when are they gonna start Gray.

JAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA YOU WERE SAYING?? SIT THE **** DOWN

Archived