Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Can we continue to carry Mahrez?

4 minutes ago, MattCan said:

So, you started by targeting anyone who roots for any player with Algerian passport. I guess you meant Aliens, not Algerians.

Then, you spinned it conveniently and said it was only directed to MattCan when replying to an Algerian poster.

Then again, you went on some nonsensical statements about how MattCan would like to have Drinkwater goal scored by Mahrez (?) when it's only you who entirely made up this idea of me liking a goal and wishing it were Mahrez's (?!) . You make sand castles on your own to later destroy them. You made up a story in your mind to win an argument.

I stand by all my previous points.

Finally, with all due respect, I would like to not discuss football matters with you anymore if you don't mind. STOP.

I'll take up Carl the Llama's advice. Cheerio.

21 hours ago, Thracian said:

Bulky? There's so little on him, a starving sprat would turn him down as a meal.       

Do you go to the games? If you look at his physique at the start of last season and now..he looks heavier and slower..sand bags in his legs at the moment

11 hours ago, Thracian said:

I've never championed Gray ahead of Mahrez, quite the contrary, but that doesn't change my view that you and others like you aren't really Leicester City fans.

If the Algerian players left, you'd be gone too - like the Kaebi supporters of years past.

1-Thank you for the trust :dry: I'm really getting fed-up with this nonsense. Do you want me to hold a sign with the words "I'm a Leicester fan" on it. I'm not afraid of you or any other person here, I said that I am a Leicester fan more than once and I don't want to repeat my words again.

2- I will remember to privet message you (you and the one how up voted you ) in the summer after mahrez is gone, and I will do the same thing with slimani. I didn't waste hours upon hours of my time and about 1.100 comments just for people to call me a "bandwagoner" and a "fake fan" every chance they get. I never disrespected any other fan here ( senior or new). Never questioned their  commitment to the club and I would like to have the same luxury as any other fan from any other nationality.

35 minutes ago, the fox said:

1-Thank you for the trust :dry: I'm really getting fed-up with this nonsense. Do you want me to hold a sign with the words "I'm a Leicester fan" on it. I'm not afraid of you or any other person here, I said that I am a Leicester fan more than once and I don't want to repeat my words again.

2- I will remember to privet message you in the summer after mahrez is gone, and I will do they same thing with slimani. I didn't waste hours upon hours of my time and about 1.100 comments just for people to call me a "bandwagoner" and a "fake fan" every chance they get. I never disrespected any other fan here ( senior or new). Never questioned their  commitment to the club and I would like to have the same luxury as any other fan from any other nationality.

Hold the sign if it pleases you but you've no need to.  If you say you're a permanent fan of the club rather than of particular players while they're here then I've no reason to disbelieve you for all that your "member map" suggests you're based in Algeria and have been a fan since 2014 (I can't remember when Mahrez arrived).    

Whatevver, it doesn't change my belief that some fans have come and gone according to who's playing for us rather than sticking with the club whatever for years whoever plays. You possibly missed the Kaebi promotionals.

My comment has nothing to do with any specific nationality. The Kaebi fans were mostly Iranian. And it's not even about supporting individuals, that's always happened.

I'm referring to people who specifically attach themselves to the club and then try to canvas for a player irrespective of how he plays and are then gone when the player leaves.

It happened with Inler and there was hardly a week went by without someone saying how wonderful he was when he wasn't. Hernandez too to a lesser extent. 

55 minutes ago, foxtillidrop said:

Do you go to the games? If you look at his physique at the start of last season and now..he looks heavier and slower..sand bags in his legs at the moment

I've hardly notice him and if he's as heavy limbed as you suggest how come he was so easily shrugged off the ball the other night. I don't know his fighting weight and can't be bothered looking it up but about 10.5 stones at most I'd guess.   

Been reported in the Mail that Mahrez is agitating for an Arsenal move in the Summer. Would we miss him, of course we would even if he has been completely anonymous so far this season he still draws at least two opposition players and has the potential at any moment to do something no one else in the team can. If we can get a £70mn duo deal for Slimani and Mahrez I'd say yes.

Mahrez on the move

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Been reported in the Mail that Mahrez is agitating for an Arsenal move in the Summer. Would we miss him, of course we would even if he has been completely anonymous so far this season he still draws at least two opposition players and has the potential at any moment to do something no one else in the team can. If we can get a £70mn duo deal for Slimani and Mahrez I'd say yes.

Mahrez on the move

Fallen out with at least one player (allegedly !!) ...   lost Uncle Claudio, who always protected him ...   so almost inevitable.    Hope he stays professional to the end and will miss his skill which has been, when he's on form, a joy to watch.   

14 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Mahrez on the move

Brilliant player at his best but I won't miss him in the slightest. I had enough of all the speculation surrounding him in the summer which I don't believe did the mood of the club any good. Suspicious about the timing of the comment - as it it's designed to disrupt our season a little more. No attribution's as to source of course. But I'd see more positives than negatives to his going in truth.   

1 minute ago, Thracian said:

Brilliant player at his best but I won't miss him in the slightest. I had enough of all the speculation surrounding him in the summer which I don't believe did the mood of the club any good. . 

Bah humbug !     :)

3 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Mahrez on the move

This taking 2-3 opposition players seems overrated if you ask me. I have seen Mahrez, double and tripled up on all season, and seems to have not helped us at all. Just means he gets knocked off the ball, loses possession and our attack breaks down. Whether that's due to him not passing when he should and trying to beat them all, I'm not sure, but certainly hasn't helped us in anyway so far.

I'll miss him for what he did last season, but I am far less concerned than I was when Kante left and also excited to see Gray be our number 1 in that position. We will need to sign another winger though, as not sure Kaputska and Lawrence are out and out wingers. They seem to prefer a more central , number 10 role. Musa also isn't a natural winger. 

One out in Mahrez (still 35million+ hopefully) and one winger in or two if we stick with 4-4-2 and Kaputska/Lawrence don't suit that style. 

29 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Mahrez on the move

Rubbish. There is nothing in this article that could even hint at a move.

Edited: . You don't rate him and made it loud and clear, fair enough, but could please stop spreading this kind of BS? Reply to the wrong post. Apologies.

40 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Hold the sign if it pleases you but you've no need to.  If you say you're a permanent fan of the club rather than of particular players while they're here then I've no reason to disbelieve you for all that your "member map" suggests you're based in Algeria and have been a fan since 2014 (I can't remember when Mahrez arrived).    

Whatevver, it doesn't change my belief that some fans have come and gone according to who's playing for us rather than sticking with the club whatever for years whoever plays. You possibly missed the Kaebi promotionals.

My comment has nothing to do with any specific nationality. The Kaebi fans were mostly Iranian. And it's not even about supporting individuals, that's always happened.

I'm referring to people who specifically attach themselves to the club and then try to canvas for a player irrespective of how he plays and are then gone when the player leaves.

It happened with Inler and there was hardly a week went by without someone saying how wonderful he was when he wasn't. Hernandez too to a lesser extent. 

I followed akinbiyi when he left. All about the players! We will support the club regardless of where we are in the football league and regardless of who plays for us

10 hours ago, Thracian said:

WHAT Tim Flowers is gone? Im outta here! :P

On 28/02/2017 at 15:19, Mease said:

Don't buy into he has no defensive duties. Could argue our best defenders are our attacking players. I am not for benching, if we play the system we did last night his quality in an attacking sense will become more prevalent. He is still our 'magic' player.

He WAS....but for seven months THAT player has not been sighted. 

Archived