Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
STUHILL

Can we continue to carry Mahrez?

4 hours ago, st albans fox said:

This is probably just our people leaking false interest to try and bump the price up

there ill be a wealthy European club soon aswell! 

Doesn't strike me as Rudkin's master work. They will make a big benefit anyway. The lad was bought for ~ 350 K.

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

Please not another English club unless it is silly money. 

In a team like Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool he would be so good. 

He will go to another English team.  If he leaves the pl (to any other team apart from the top 5clubs in the world which is unlikely) he will be branded a "one season wonder". He will play next season with a chip on him shoulder.

To answer the topic "Yes we should carry him and if we had two I would carry both but maybe not 3!" He is the one classy player we have and if nothing else his presence in the team can distract players in other teams putting 2 and 3 defenders on him. Although he has had a very moderate season I would keep him in the team all day long.  

Just now, Redouane said:

>Mahrez one of the main reasons Leicester won the title. 

>Mahrez one of the main reasons Leicester moved to the R16 of the CL.

And you're the ones carrying him? lol

That was a good one. 

Oh not another one ffs ! .....

1 minute ago, Redouane said:

That was a good one. 

Lol, registered just to post that? Quite the effort.

Only one capable of changing a game single handedly. Has been way off form this season but the opposition know what he can do,we know what he can do,so leys hope he CAN do what we all know he can do!!;

27 minutes ago, Redouane said:

That was a good one. 

>Mahrez one of the main reasons Leicester fell into the relegation spots.**

Seems that one got edited out or something

**I say this a bit tongue in cheek

Just now, shen said:

Come on, shen! The man is clearly not a Leicester fan. No need to get in any arguments.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

I think this thread could use a ?

Judging by more than a few reactions, it seems a fair question to ask. That doesn't mean he should get dropped, but criticism when fair should be allowed. Stuff isn't getting out of hand here, but I realise it's a touchy subject for some.

1 minute ago, shen said:

Judging by more than a few reactions, it seems a fair question to ask. That doesn't mean he should get dropped, but criticism when fair should be allowed. Stuff isn't getting out of hand here, but I realise it's a touchy subject for some.

Said the same thing before I opened a gray thread, it's OK to criticise a player. but, having a thread with a negative title (like, is gray selfish) attached to one of the player's names can lead to some agitated and less than friendly comments because some will come to the thread already making up their minds because of the title, that's all.

48 minutes ago, the fox said:

Come on, shen! The man is clearly not a Leicester fan. No need to get in any arguments.

I might not be a Leicester fan, but I've watched every single game this season. Clearly, Mahrez is not the problem, Ranieri isn't the problem. The whole team is the problem.

Just because you won the title does not make you a top tier team. Reaching the number 1 spot is easy, retaining that position is the hard part. So I don't understand why all of a sudden Leicester fans think they that Leicester is FC Barcelona.

50 minutes ago, shen said:

**I say this a bit tongue in cheek

He is responsible for Leicester's bad performance, I am not arguing against that. But to suggest that he is getting "carried" is preposterous. I sure as hell hope he transfers before Leicester's inevitable journey to the championship lol. 

48 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I might not be a Leicester fan, but I've watched every single game this season. Clearly, Mahrez is not the problem, Ranieri isn't the problem. The whole team is the problem.

Just because you won the title does not make you a top tier team. Reaching the number 1 spot is easy, retaining that position is the hard part. So I don't understand why all of a sudden Leicester fans think they that Leicester is FC Barcelona.

He is responsible for Leicester's bad performance, I am not arguing against that. But to suggest that he is getting "carried" is preposterous. I sure as hell hope he transfers before Leicester's inevitable journey to the championship lol. 

Which trolling school did you drop out of?

Archived