Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

North Korea

12 hours ago, Rogstanley said:

Bit early to give Trump any credit considering it is clearly South Korea doing all the good diplomacy here. I suspect President Moon, who has buttered up Trump a treat, has had a word saying there will never again be an American president as easy to manipulate as Trump, so go and massage his ego and you'll get whatever you want. But while South Korea might be in control, put the rocket man and the dotard in a room together and who the hell knows what will happen.

kim detests The South they would have zero influence on him in the slightest. 

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, somebum said:

Ok... who would you rather have as your erm.."business partner"

I like an underdog so I'll go with North Korea :P

Trump and Kim have already met and made a deal, when Trump visited China and the Forbidden City. Now that all the details have been completed in secret, a cessation of missile testing is announced. The meeting between Trump and Kim is just for the cameras, all the hard work has been completed, the full details of which we'll get after they publicly meet. Next stop for Trump is Iran, where a deal could be completed before the year end. 

28 minutes ago, somebum said:

Maybe hes not as crazy as the swamp makes out

He does have a certain logic/low cunning to him, and he is the demon du jour, for sure.

But not as crazy as some in the media make out, still leaves a whole lot of crazy left. 

2 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Trump and Kim have already met and made a deal, when Trump visited China and the Forbidden City. Now that all the details have been completed in secret, a cessation of missile testing is announced. The meeting between Trump and Kim is just for the cameras, all the hard work has been completed, the full details of which we'll get after they publicly meet. Next stop for Trump is Iran, where a deal could be completed before the year end. 

What makes you say that?

2 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

What makes you say that?

Qanon at 8chan. I know for many on here Trump is public enemy no1 but If this all works out like he/she has said, we know that Trump is the real deal and he's going to take down the deep state. NK didn't develop all these missiles and nuclear technology all of a sudden in the last few years. They were aided and abetted by the CIA & deep state, hence why they've made enormous strides since Trump has come to power. Trump has dismantled this. Sounds far fetched? Like i say, if this all pans out the way Qanon has said, we're in for some shocking revelations in the next 9 months. We'll have to wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Aah, Geoff Norcott, I'm sorry.

Oh that guy aka one of the many disappointing things about the BBC's attempt at a Daily Show type programme.  Bit hurt that you'd suggest I'm like him and where are these jokes you speak of? lol 

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

Qanon at 8chan. I know for many on here Trump is public enemy no1 but If this all works out like he/she has said, we know that Trump is the real deal and he's going to take down the deep state. NK didn't develop all these missiles and nuclear technology all of a sudden in the last few years. They were aided and abetted by the CIA & deep state, hence why they've made enormous strides since Trump has come to power. Trump has dismantled this. Sounds far fetched? Like i say, if this all pans out the way Qanon has said, we're in for some shocking revelations in the next 9 months. We'll have to wait and see.

Crikey, never heard of Qanon or 8chan at all, but I will have a look. 

I have a few friends that talk about this sort of thing, but they usually lose me quite quickly. Funnily enough, they all live in Wales.

7 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Oh that guy aka one of the many disappointing things about the BBC's attempt at a Daily Show type programme.  Bit hurt that you'd suggest I'm like him and where are these jokes you speak of? lol 

Was talking about Somebum really :D. You know my communication skills aren't all that.

I quite like Norcott, just because he breaks up the Mash Report a bit. A bit like Clarkson on the Beeb, if you don't have the odd right-whinger on, it all looks a bit too right on.

I've been reading this great book called The World Without Us. I think there was a tv documentary about the time when it was released.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Without_Us

The last bit I read was all about the no man's land (DMZ) between North and South Korea, apparently it is a 2.5 mile strip full of land mines, and the most amazing wildlife in the country, and according to Wiki one of the most well-preserved areas of temperate habitat in the world. If the 2 halves kiss and make up, it needs to be a national park.

I bet that is right at the Top of Trumps wishlist. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Demilitarized_Zone

2 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I've been reading this great book called The World Without Us. I think there was a tv documentary about the time when it was released.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Without_Us

The last bit I read was all about the no man's land (DMZ) between North and South Korea, apparently it is a 2.5 mile strip full of land mines, and the most amazing wildlife in the country, and according to Wiki one of the most well-preserved areas of temperate habitat in the world. If the 2 halves kiss and make up, it needs to be a national park.

I bet that is right at the Top of Trumps wishlist. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Demilitarized_Zone

It also has some fantastic water.

BTW Qanon is just another Alex Jones-clone and 8chan is filled to the brim with altrighters, save you the trouble.

4 minutes ago, somebum said:

Yeah brilliant mate but seriously you must be dumb

Cool story bro. I love how you know that ad hominem is for winners, keep rocking it pal.

11 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Was talking about Somebum really :D. You know my communication skills aren't all that.

I quite like Norcott, just because he breaks up the Mash Report a bit. A bit like Clarkson on the Beeb, if you don't have the odd right-whinger on, it all looks a bit too right on.

I wanted to like the Mash Report because I was a big Daily Show fan for a while but I just found the first few episodes too cringeworthy and up itself so I stopped bothering, shame because it's the sort of programme that has potential to become a bit of an institution if done right.

47 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Crikey, never heard of Qanon or 8chan at all, but I will have a look. 

I have a few friends that talk about this sort of thing, but they usually lose me quite quickly. Funnily enough, they all live in Wales.

8chan hosts many message boards with the "great awakening" message board dealing specifically with Qanon posts. Qanon are supposedly high ranking military intelligence personnel who work closely with Trump. They leave cryptic messages which can be hard to follow and so is not for everybody. Take a look and make your own mind up.

12 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Cool story bro. I love how you know that ad hominem is for winners, keep rocking it pal.

I wanted to like the Mash Report because I was a big Daily Show fan for a while but I just found the first few episodes too cringeworthy and up itself so I stopped bothering, shame because it's the sort of programme that has potential to become a bit of an institution if done right.

I have a friend who is mates with one of the main writers on the Daily Mash (which I don't frequent) and the TV thing. So I was bound to try and feel positive about it, or I might never get an invite to Mash Towers, or Castle Mash, or whatever his place is called.

It has a very scripted feel, but I think the blond lady is quality.

9 minutes ago, sm1 said:

8chan hosts many message boards with the "great awakening" message board dealing specifically with Qanon posts. Qanon are supposedly high ranking military intelligence personnel who work closely with Trump. They leave cryptic messages which can be hard to follow and so is not for everybody. Take a look and make your own mind up.

I'll try, but I am pretty old/old school, and I have had the odd run-in with my Welsh friends. The internet is such a murky world, when I was young the underground was more, well, underground.

Calling ordinary folks sheeple is never likely to win anyone over, in my book.

1 minute ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I have a friend who is mates with one of the main writers on the Daily Mash (which I don't frequent) and the TV thing. So I was bound to try and feel positive about it, or I might never get an invite to Mash Towers, or Castle Mash, or whatever his place is called.

It has a very scripted feel, but I think the blond lady is quality.

I agree that she was one of the few highlights, her and the funny looking 'investigative journalist' dude.

• Like 1