Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I just don't see either as good enough right now to take up that mantle. Lawrence plays in the correct position but is he good enough at PL level to receive and quickly move the ball on in tight spaces? with all that pressure on him? I think the formation needs to be tweaked as we'd need some creativity coming from the middle rather than getting it out to the wings and hoping Albrighton or Gray do something. Either Drinky or James need to be asked to play a more advanced role, not traditional thinking CAM '10' but more of a number '8' I feel with Ndidi / Iborra holding as the '6'. that's the best we have right now.

I'm in favour of looking at our academies for an answer, we could go blast a load of money on an unproven player or we could look at giving someone an opportunity. Iheanacho will be your creativity in the middle, with Gray/Albrighton/Lawrence being the outlets on the wing. Adopt a 4-5-1 formation with 2 deep lying mids and Iheanacho at the top and I think we'll crack it.

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Basically telling Everton to come and get him lol 

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Welcome to 9am this morning

15 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Top 6 just in england?

and he'll happily stay or just that the club won't budge on valuation 

The longer this goes on, the more he makes himself look like a plonker.

This come and get me plea isn't working.  

At best he'll end up moving as somebody's backup plan and sit it out on a bench.

As Stringer eluded to on the radio, he ought to revoke his statement, knuckle down and get on with it.  Mind you, if I was Gray I'd be a little ****ed off by now seeing someone who supposedly doesn't want to be here playing his position.  And not as well based on Grays cameo in his 2nd half performance last night.

What happened with the medical in Rome?. Has he been sighted in Morrisionis yet?. Has the chopper landed in the Colliseum?. Or are all these reliable Italian sources a load of bolocknese?

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

What happened with the medical in Rome?. Has he be sighted in Morrisionis yet?. Has the chopper landed in the Colliseum?. Or are all these preliable Italian sources a load of bolocknese?

If something is happening they're being very Jonny Tightlips about it all.

2 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The longer this goes on, the more he makes himself look like a plonker.

This come and get me plea isn't working.  

At best he'll end up moving as somebody's backup plan and sit it out on a bench.

As Stringer eluded to on the radio, he ought to revoke his statement, knuckle down and get on with it.

Nothings gone on.

He made it clear he wanted to move for a bigger club in a single statement months ago.

He has done NOTHING wrong since then, so I don't see how he's making things worse for himself? Unlike almost all other players in his situation he is handling himself very professionally.

There's no need to revoke his statement if he still wants to leave.

If Liverpool stand firm and knock back the inevitable approach from Barca for Coutinho I've got a sneaky feeling Riyad might get his dream move to Barca after all.

He'd be half the price and personally speaking I think he'd fit into the Barca side like a silk glove. Imagine how good he would be without being marked by at least 2 players, having no defensive responsibilities and an opposition's defence preoccupied by Suarez & Messi....

7 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Simple then...tell him we'll finish top 6 if he stays....fixed

8 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

If true, that puts us in a strong position again he is under contract and we have no rush to sell 

Archived