Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Manchester City (Away) Pre-Match Thread

51 minutes ago, Tuna said:

This is an interesting watch, this was after the 3-1 at the Etihad last season.

Video quality is shit however!

Love that. Really optimises the sheer ridiculousness of what was happening. People slowly realising what was going on. 

Not at all confident today. Think they'll hit us for 3-4. 

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Love that. Really optimises the sheer ridiculousness of what was happening. People slowly realising what was going on. 

Not at all confident today. Think they'll hit us for 3-4. 

And the deluded ex gooners were the ones that couldn't believe we could. 

The fact that both both of these guys are recovered alcoholics has no bearing on their inability to see things that are staring them in the face. 

Its to do with being 'big club' morons. It's telling that those pundits with a Spurs connection still couldn't bring themselves to believe we had won it after we got presented with the trophy! 

I was watching highlights on motd yesterday, just our last 6-7 games or so, and I think a lot of you might just be surprised today.

The players we are missing today won't be missed too much I don't think. Drinky has been average at best for a while now albeit while carrying an injury.

What was quite noticeable watching back to back highlights was Mahrez is gradually working his way back to his best, I am expecting a 'big' performance from him today, these are the games he and vardy excel in.

For the optimistic score cast betters like myself- Mahrez to score first and 1-3 to Leicester is 600-1 on sky bet.

the same bet with my man Ndidi as first goal scorer is a hefty 1250-1.

Now I know it's not probable but at these odds it's worth a dabble.

Archived