Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

12 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Haven’t played in a few weeks but decided to pop back on to do the new festival of football sbc... pulled Lingard out the bag ? his card looks insane... now back to Fortnite lol 

That card does look nuts. I'll probably grab it. Might grab the Moses one too.

I have Rooneys and his card is ridiculous.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, General Smuts said:

I got an Icelandic goalkeeper who is 86 rated. Traded in Alex Sandro, Higuain and others rated higher than him. I can't complain too much with one bad pack after the sheer volume of monsters I've had.

Exactly why it should be a 83/84 rated team imo

Just funny how fast the whole hype surrounding Ultimate Team dies once the TOTY phase has passed. :D

Game's pretty much dead and buried now.

Re-start in late September/early October with FIFA 19. Ronaldo at Juve, Mahrez at Manchester City, Buffon at PSG.

Got to div 3 with this really good cheap team. Steam rolled the rest of the divisions.

Lopes

Sibibe-Marquinhos-Marcelo IF- Kurzawa

Fabinho - hamouma IF - serri

Malcolm IF 85 Depay Lemar 

i have Fekir and Diao also on the bench.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this defensively? I can’t afford Silva and I can’t find other decent defenders in Ligue1, so i’m a bit stuck and can’t seem to get out of div3 

On 16/07/2018 at 13:43, DanNDH88 said:

Got to div 3 with this really good cheap team. Steam rolled the rest of the divisions.

Lopes

Sibibe-Marquinhos-Marcelo IF- Kurzawa

Fabinho - hamouma IF - serri

Malcolm IF 85 Depay Lemar 

i have Fekir and Diao also on the bench.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this defensively? I can’t afford Silva and I can’t find other decent defenders in Ligue1, so i’m a bit stuck and can’t seem to get out of div3 

Sorry you didn't get any advice on this. I guess the game is pretty much dead. I always pair someone from a league with Rijkaard. Might be out of your price range though.

Hope you figured it out.

Futties started today, for those of us still interested lol

Edited by spacemunky

Guys who play(ed) FUT might want to check in sometime. You get a reward which I think is based on how much you've played possibly. I didn't read the message that popped up.

I got the 3 Futtie cards that are currently nominated and I got an Ultimate Pack.

Edit: pack is untradeable.

I got IF Arnautovic, PTG Saul and the usual pile of crap players.

Maybe not worth  checking out lol

Edited by spacemunky

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

..and to think i bought fifa 17 when i bought my xbox downloaded it but never played it until yesterday... lol kids, work and a hoise move will do that to ya 

Thanks for at least contributing Jatt, to this dead thread lol

Bring on Fifa 19! 

On ‎21‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 19:38, spacemunky said:

Bakayoko won the 1st Futtie(unsurprisingly) for central midfielders.

91 rated now.

Was an easy SBC to get him.

Same here. Picked up Pirlo again and Herrera to use in other SBC's with those ratings and how cheap they are.

4 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Packed 3 TOTS players in marquee matchups. Buzzing to see how much they're worth. 23k each. FFS

The prices went nuts with them putting the TOTS and the other special cards back in packs.

Pack weight was also affected. I bought 5 of those hybrid packs or whatever they call them and packed 3 TOTS and a FUT birthday.

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

The prices went nuts with them putting the TOTS and the other special cards back in packs.

Pack weight was also affected. I bought 5 of those hybrid packs or whatever they call them and packed 3 TOTS and a FUT birthday.

It's mad. I've binned them both off into Zanetti's 85 rated SBC to open a mega pack expecting a lovely new bunch of 83+'s I got Kagawa and a load of shit. Great.

4 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

It's mad. I've binned them both off into Zanetti's 85 rated SBC to open a mega pack expecting a lovely new bunch of 83+'s I got Kagawa and a load of shit. Great.

I would love to know how many times I've packed Kagawa. Or...maybe I wouldn't lol

Just jumped on for the 1st time in a while had 110k sitting there so bought a load of rare golds and did the 2x81+ sbc..it’s broken!!! 11 packs and I packed, 90 eto, 97 Mbappe and 88 Laxalt in the same pack, 91 Tolisso, Tots Roberts, 94 Terry and Tots Fernandinho!!!

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 2