Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Danny Rose back there currently. De Gea doesn't seem great to be honest.

I’ve used his 2 nif cards along with his 1st 2 ifs and I didn’t really like him, the amount of shots he parries into oncoming players is ridiculous... I think keepers are just crap in general though, currently rocking Tots Ter Stegen who has been quality for me so far but it’s only a matter of time before he has a few bad games and gets the bullet lol 

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Snagged a middle Vieira last night for 500K. Funny thing is I could have had him for 415 during the crash last weekend but I wasn't sure how much he went for. I made the mistake of looking it up on futbin and of course it was gone lol

He’s unreal!!! Absolute bargain even at 500k

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The World Cup mode is now officially ruined.

Repeatable Icon SBC. I now have just about the perfect team.

100% my team was stacked before and I didn’t play it... now I’ve added to my Ronaldinho,Maradona and Hernandez after packing Pele, Blanc, Matthaus,Okocha and Klose... also packed Blanc,Maradona and Pele as dupes... probably still won’t play it

Didn’t bother with the WL last week for the 1st time in Fifa 18, fancied grinding out the next 3 weeks to get some more tots players from my monthlys then I noticed the requirements for the next 2 WL are to use a full national squad... just as well I built this mega team then ea!!! Officially done with the WL after seeing that

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I don’t think there’s an expiry on it buddy

Nope doesnt state one and you can repeat it as well. I got Hernandez again when I did. So that's a waste of 11 decent players. At least with duplicate storage on this version I can hold onto him in the hope he becomes useful during the tournament.

11 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Nope doesnt state one and you can repeat it as well. I got Hernandez again when I did. So that's a waste of 11 decent players. At least with duplicate storage on this version I can hold onto him in the hope he becomes useful during the tournament.

I think I got Blanc 3/4 times along with Pele and  Maradona dupes... chucked most of them back into the next icon sbc lol