Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

4 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Any Idea how you can change a ticket from Over 65 to an adult???

Can't.... I got stuck with the same thing.

I'm going to contact ticket office now.

System wouldn't let me continue, which was stupid because I'm paying more for an adult anyway.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Can't.... I got stuck with the same thing.

I'm going to contact ticket office now.

System wouldn't let me continue, which was stupid because I'm paying more for an adult anyway.

I just tweeted LCFC Help will let you know if they respond/ cant be arsed to call sales centre everytime 

1 minute ago, norfolkfox222 said:

I just tweeted LCFC Help will let you know if they respond/ cant be arsed to call sales centre everytime 

Haha yeah I've just done same thing. Trying to go from u17 to adult.

10 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Haha yeah I've just done same thing. Trying to go from u17 to adult.

Isn't this what lcfc are trying to stop? You are trying to use somebody's priority for yourselfs, Jim could get you banned :schlupp: 

5 hours ago, norfolkfox222 said:

You cant do it. The over 65 has the priority points so you are in effect changing him to someone else - not allowed. My son (under 18) had priority points and I bought a ticket with his points but upgraded to an adult for my mate. The club called me and threatened that is I did it again I would lose my ability to buy away tickets. 

22 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

You cant do it. The over 65 has the priority points so you are in effect changing him to someone else - not allowed. My son (under 18) had priority points and I bought a ticket with his points but upgraded to an adult for my mate. The club called me and threatened that is I did it again I would lose my ability to buy away tickets. 

So why leave the option to do it on the site? 

I went to buy a home ticket for the friendly online using my kids ticket and it told me I couldn't add it to the basket as an adult.

40 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

You've always been able to upgrade an away ticket, just never downgrade. Same with home. They say limited times for home tickets if I'm correct, but not sure if this is restricted to the exact number. I'm sure if you take the piss then they would be onto you though.

Has this changed this year?

10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

You've always been able to upgrade an away ticket, just never downgrade. Same with home. They say limited times for home tickets if I'm correct, but not sure if this is restricted to the exact number. I'm sure if you take the piss then they would be onto you though.

Home tickets are unlimited in all parts of ground, with the exception of family stand, which has a maximum 4. I however noticed that when trying to purchase a gladbach home ticket for a mate using my under 8 ticket, it would not allow me online. Gave me that stupid exceeded allocation everytime i tried to change the age bracket.

As for aways, yes they did allow upgrades on all games for the last few years, however I believe due to the constant issue of ref lending being brought up at the FCC, they are doing all they can without having to collect tickets in person away from home, to strangle it, and probably rightly so, I have do it myself in the past to get mates who have no season tickets, tickets so I didn't have to travel alone, however it has now stung me as I remain a top priority but my boy is down on about 207 so I now have to hope we get to last day sales if i want too take him and have 2 seats together.

17 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

The site let me do it and then the ticket didn't arrive.I called the club and they said (quite rightly when I thought about it) that I am using my son's priority points for someone else. it is exactly the same as selling tickets on here. Sorry I am only talking about away games - they allow you to do it for home games with season tickets to pay the upgrade.

19 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Home tickets are unlimited in all parts of ground, with the exception of family stand, which has a maximum 4. I however noticed that when trying to purchase a gladbach home ticket for a mate using my under 8 ticket, it would not allow me online. Gave me that stupid exceeded allocation everytime i tried to change the age bracket.

As for aways, yes they did allow upgrades on all games for the last few years, however I believe due to the constant issue of ref lending being brought up at the FCC, they are doing all they can without having to collect tickets in person away from home, to strangle it, and probably rightly so, I have do it myself in the past to get mates who have no season tickets, tickets so I didn't have to travel alone, however it has now stung me as I remain a top priority but my boy is down on about 207 so I now have to hope we get to last day sales if i want too take him and have 2 seats together.

This is a killer. As children start going to games as they get old enough, firstly they can't get season tickets and secondly they can't ever catch up on away priority. My son doesn't go to the occasional away games  in the week, or if Swansea is 4.00pm on a Sunday! So the gap grows wider. As you say you just hope it gets to the lower priority level.

I have a senior season ticket at Leicester City, but can't buy a senior ticket away at Arsenal as I am under 65 so ended up with an adult one.

It will be fun getting one for Man Utd away as I turn 65 two days before the game but will be under 65 when the tickets go on sale. What's the betting the ticket off cock it up.

23 minutes ago, Burmesefox said:

The site let me do it and then the ticket didn't arrive.I called the club and they said (quite rightly when I thought about it) that I am using my son's priority points for someone else. it is exactly the same as selling tickets on here. Sorry I am only talking about away games - they allow you to do it for home games with season tickets to pay the upgrade.

Thanks for this. I didn't realise this was now happening. It will stop upgrades then, but not adult to adult, or downgrades though. With it being £30 maximum for away games anyway, people will just pay full price possibly. They are not going to be stopped from entering away grounds for a downgrade.

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

I have a senior season ticket at Leicester City, but can't buy a senior ticket away at Arsenal as I am under 65 so ended up with an adult one.

It will be fun getting one for Man Utd away as I turn 65 two days before the game but will be under 65 when the tickets go on sale. What's the betting the ticket off cock it up.

For away games you just buy the category you want (i.e. senior for Man U). The club doesn't check age brackets against your account

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

For away games you just buy the category you want (i.e. senior for Man U). The club doesn't check age brackets against your account

It checked my age bracket against Arsenal, it didn't last season but with this new website it's changed.

Archived